Casting the DC Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Krasinski and Sean William Scott for Blue and Gold are good for a more down to earth duo..

I really like this idea

I like Dean Winters for Hitman, Tommy Monaghan. Dean always plays an Irish tough guy and hes got a real deadpan way of saying things. I loved him on Rescue Me.
0000007665_20060920144634.jpg
Hitman.jpg

I think he would make a bad Creeper, but Greg Kinnear would make a good Jack Ryder.
kinnear517.jpg

m01.gif

Here are my final choices for the Superheroes of the DCU:

Christian Bale as Batman (Height 6'0)

batbaledqd2.jpg

Brandon Routh as Superman (Height 6'3)

brouthsupeseu0.jpg

Taylor Cole as Wonder Woman (Height 5'9)

wwwwwwrq7.jpg

Jerry O'Connell as Barry Allen (Height 6'2)

barryflashpn8.jpg

Scott Porter as Wally West (Height 6'0)

walflashxw6.jpg

Ed Quinn as Martian Manhunter (Height 6'4)

mmjjfu5.jpg

Brendan Fraser as Captain Marvel (Height 6'3)

shaaazamai3.jpg

* While I like Brandon Molale's look also, Fraser has a proven acting range that's perfect for the role.

i like it

Sean Bean as Jonah Hex
tn2_sean_bean_2.jpg
jonah_hex__1.jpg

Lawrence Makoare (Lurtz from LOTR) as Etrigan the Demon
1187819853_1187113217_168252.jpg
2755_400x600.jpg

Zachary Levi as Bat Lash or Kyle Rayner
zachary_levi.jpg
Batlash-Cv1_R2.jpg

gl-kyle2.jpg

steel's is pretty good

old one i did a while ago before the JLA movie took a turn for the worst :o

suitsef6.jpg

The only good that could come from Cruise as Max Lord is seeing him get killed by Wonder Woman.

Okay, you asked for it (or didn't you?:cwink:) ...

JLoA.JPG

Look, if my vision of the DC-Universe isn't equivalent to yours, that's fine. But that certainly dosn't mean that it sucks. I don't like every choice others have picked either, but people have different opinions and yours isn't better or worse than anybody elses. Maybe you should lern that, or somebody might get the impression that you're the one who sucks...

Dude..

It's bad enough you threw the Smallville cast into it.... but Beverly Mitchell as Mary Marvel? :| ....Zac Efron

Your vision of the DCU is a scary place.

Autumn Reeser as Talia... that one's pretty funny actually.

Anyway, no hard feelings.

Congrats on taking the effort to put them all together like that. Must have taken a while.

Even though Nikki Griffin can't act and plays ****ty characters, she still looks a whole lot better than this PoS:

blackcanary7.jpg

So, I'll give you that.

There's a reason Smallville is on the air for seven years now. And that reason is that there are a lot of people who like the show and the actors. Same goes for Efron and Mitchell. There may be people who don't like them, but they have their fans, so they have their right to exist. But again, i have absolutely no problem with you not liking my choices. I just think it's unnecessary to be that disrespectful to what other people like. Anyway, let's forget about it...

Yeah, it was a pretty big effort to put them all togehter, but it also was a lot of fun. I just love doing things like that with the great characters from the DCU. And i'd wish more people would do it, cause it's also fun to see what others vision looks like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"