• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2

I know that voice anywhere.....that's Richard Madden (Robb Stark!) voicing Trevor Belmont!

That's incredibly awesome.

Ah well. At least I'm not kicking myself, I haven't seen Game of Thrones (yet) and I'm not aware of other stuff he's done. Must just be the accent is reminiscent of someone else I'm familiar with. Still, it sounds like good casting. Thanks for the help Oberon.

Though it's a shame Mirror of Fate is a Nintendo exclusive (seemingly), I think games like that would make great PSN/Live downloadable titles.

So basically Trevor is brought up by the Brotherhood of light, is married and has a son (Simon) but then vanishes on quest to kill Dracula, years later Simon continues his family's mission and enters the castle, only to eventually meet Alucard who has somehow been transformed into a Dhampir, I'm guessing that it's Alucard who gives Simon the combat cross/vampire killer.
I love how they've changed the mythology with this timeline :up:

So I wonder when MercurySteam are going to actually confirm Alucard=Trevor?

So I wonder when MercurySteam are going to actually confirm Alucard=Trevor?

Though all the clues seem fairly obvious, I can't see them doing so until after Mirror of Fate's release. It's still a pretty big plot point and how it plays out is likely very important to this new timeline.

Also, has anyone seen the interview where Cox states again that he and his team are looking to move onto the Contra series? I'm wondering, since he's British, if he ever played the Probotector version of Contra and if he'll have any nods to that if he does make Contra.

This looks excellent! Very much my kind of game.

Exclusive Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow: Mirror Of Fate Screens Show Off Magic And Menus

Feature
on Jul 10, 2012 at 01:00 PM
3ds_icon.png

These new screenshots show Trevor Belmont imbued with magic power, new sections of the castle, and even give us a glimpse at the game's menus.
... More

source:GI

Thanks for the link. I'm liking how Simon is looking in that menu screen shot.

Mirror of Fate sounds great... I got pretty pumped when I was reading the article in Game Informer about it.

As for LoS 2? It's going to be weird PLAYING as Dracula.

heh, Alucard is wearing Trevor's clothes. I wonder why that is......
:hehe:

Alucard is gonna be in this? Cool. Is he playable?

Oberon was quoting the 3DS game that has Trevor, Alucard, Simon Belmont and a 4th playable character. Lords of Shadow 2 AFAIK just has Dracula as a playable character, but we do see Alucard in the trailer.

so...wait....I'm confused........there's going to be 2 Lords of Shadow games?

Mirrors of Fate for the 3DS and Lords of Shadows 2 for the PS3 and 360?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"