Days of Future Past Catch me if you can!! Evan Peters?Quicksilver Thread - Part 1

Based on recent pic I have two theories regarding the girls with Pietro

According to Peters and EMPIRE, Magneto has never met Pietro, he may not even know he produced a child(ren).

Magnetos name is Lensherr in the movies, yet there was a pic of a home with a Maximoff mailbox.

Theory #1

Pietro is an orphan who lives in a foster home of people with the surname Maximoff and these two children in the pic are other foster children.

Theory #2

Pietro could live with his Mother (Maximoff) and the two girls are his sisters. Neither are Magnetos children as he'd have to have impregnated the woman (with Pietro) then came back years later, been blind to her having a child and impregnated her twice more.
hard to tell how old the other girl, in the picture, is... if she is around his age they could be twins (like in the comics) and obviously the younger girl with him would be a half sister

Switching gears a bit..

I know there's been a lot of hate on Quicksilver here, but has anyone actually seen American Horror Story, particularly season 1? Evan Peters can act.

So while Singer's version might not look the best...I wouldn't be surprised if he gave a darn good performance.

I've seen the show and I like him in it... But if he dressed like he does in DOFP he would've never gotten [BLACKOUT]resurrected[/BLACKOUT] :hehe:

Last edited:
Switching gears a bit..

I know there's been a lot of hate on Quicksilver here, but has anyone actually seen American Horror Story, particularly season 1? Evan Peters can act.

So while Singer's version might not look the best...I wouldn't be surprised if he gave a darn good performance.

There's one scene in particular towards the end of season 1 that I like. It's when Tate tries to convince Violet to commit suicide, she refuses, and he loses his patience with her.

It was a joke :oldrazz:

Edit: but then watch Duran Man double-down!
:hehe:

But, seriously, season 1 aired two years ago. If anyone wanted to see it, they would have. Out of principle, I will not black it out!:argh::o

:hehe:

But, seriously, season 1 aired two years ago. If anyone wanted to see it, they would have. Out of principal, I will not black it out!:argh::o

Principal Skinner? Is that you? :oldrazz:

The post you quoted no longer exists.:woot:

Unfortunately Evan Peters' drywool Quicksilver hair still does. :csad:

Sounds like we're going to get a sneak at QS and SW in The Winter Soldier. Can't wait to see what they look like!

There's one scene in particular towards the end of season 1 that I like. It's when Tate tries to convince Violet to commit suicide, she refuses, and he loses his patience with her.

Yes, that was an excellent scene.

I was thinking of the one where he was trying to get her to throw up in the bathtub. His screaming/shouting was perfect.

Interesting news about SW and QS - I wonder if that's Marvel's passive agressive response to FOX using QS :p

I wonder if that's Marvel's passive agressive response to FOX using QS :p

More a connection between Cap and AOU. The Twins are gonna play a big role in AOU and it looks like they are gonna hype em up with this and get people talking. I'd assume how they are dealing with the origin of their powers will also be the topic of discussion from the appearance. Stoked about seeing Scarlet Witch on screen, that will be awesome.

Last edited:
i have to admit it does feel like FOX and marvel are trying to compete with each other with quicksilver, with rumors that quicksilver and scarlett witch will appear in captain america 2 credit scene, i found marvel using them in general weird but to throw them in i assume that would be getting there before DOFP is released, like marvel needed to get there first

i mean coincidence?

It's a good move either way, but they also have to do with their main course next year. No surprise they want them getting attention and hype. People would be talking about that even if QS wasn't in DOFP. Too popular of characters, especially Wanda.

Last edited:
Interesting news about SW and QS - I wonder if that's Marvel's passive agressive response to FOX using QS :p

Marvel getting Wanda and Pietro onscreen a month before DOFP is an aggressive manuever. There's nothing passive about it.

i have to admit it does feel like FOX and marvel are trying to compete with each other with quicksilver, with rumors that quicksilver and scarlett witch will appear in captain america 2 credit scene, i found marvel using them in general weird but to throw them in i assume that would be getting there before DOFP is released, like marvel needed to get there first

i mean coincidence?

Well people blamed fox for annoucing QS for DOFP as some kindof of one-up-manship for AOU. Same applies to Marvel now for including them in TWS ahead of DOFP.

Sounds like we're going to get a sneak at QS and SW in The Winter Soldier. Can't wait to see what they look like!

Thats a spoiler.

But thanks for ruining it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"