Days of Future Past Catch me if you can!! Evan Peters?Quicksilver Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magneto should chastise him for his terrible fashion sense. It wouldn't be as bad if he didn't have the hair of a 70 year old granny trying to relive her disco days.

Now we know that Magneto had woman moreover had sex with woman :D and had children

Peters confirms he is Magnetos son (Empire interview) so that ****** album cover is now wrong in two parts :funny:

How dare you insult the awesomeness that is that album cover?! :cmad:
It's more badass than Wolverina could ever hope to be :oldrazz:

tumblr_n04kjnWGQW1r6dby4o1_500.jpg

The funniest Pic since Lil Mandarin! :pal: :applaud

Magneto should chastise him for his terrible fashion sense. It wouldn't be as bad if he didn't have the hair of a 70 year old granny trying to relive her disco days.

They should make it a comedy moment.

Wolverine knocks on the door of Maximoff house and Quicksilver answers...

Quicksilver: Yes, what can I do for you?

Wolverine: Do something about your hair for starters. Are you Pietro?

They should make it a comedy moment.

Wolverine knocks on the door of Maximoff house and Quicksilver answers...

Quicksilver: Yes, what can I do for you?

Wolverine: Do something about your hair for starters. Are you Pietro?

Wolverine really has no room to talk about anyone's hair.

I think it's kinda funny how Quicksilver's hair actually looks appropriate for the era, yet everyone complains about it. Wolverine's hair looks ridiculous in any era, no one bats an eyelash.

what's the deal with the picture of him with the girl?

I thought Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch were twins;why is she younger in that picture?

Same reason Havok is Cyclops' much, much older brother, instead of younger brother.

I thought Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch were twins;why is she younger in that picture?
I thought Heimdall is Sif brother, why he's black and don't talk to her ,,sis"?

Same reason Havok is Cyclops' much, much older brother, instead of younger brother.
In Ultimate comic, Alex is older than Scott.

Reversing the roles of younger brother/older brother is one thing. But Movie Havok must have at least 2 decades on Cyclops.

Reversing the roles of younger brother/older brother is one thing. But Movie Havok must have at least 2 decades on Cyclops.

The sooner you make peace with the fact that the movieverse isn't bound by comic rules, the less these things will bother you. Trust me, I was hung up on black Kingpin for years lol.

In Ultimate comics havok Is older than Cyclops.

In Thor Heimdell and Sif aren't brother and sister and Friga appears to be Thor's mother not goddess of Earth like In Comics.

In Thor Heimdell and Sif aren't mother and sister and Friga appears to be Thor's
mother not goddess of Earth like In Comics.
In 616 Heimdall is still not Sif's mother.

In Thor Heimdell and Sif aren't mother and sister and Friga appears to be Thor's
mother not goddess of Earth like In Comics.

In Ultimate Comics Is Quicksilver a lot older than Wanda?

I never read any ultimate stuff.
Thanks

I really like Peters as an actor and I think he'd make a great superhero... it's shame that he's been wasted on such a stupid looking character. Even if he turns in a great performance, he'll probably still get laughed at.

I really like Peters as an actor and I think he'd make a great superhero... it's shame that he's been wasted on such a stupid looking character. Even if he turns in a great performance, he'll probably still get laughed at.

Maybe they want Quicksilver as a dorky character, as Banshee was in First Class.

Also, they are probably trying to do something very different from what will likely be done in Avengers 2.

True, they probably are. I still can't believe that both films are going to feature the character. You would just think, given the number of other characters in each film, ONE of them would have relented and scratched him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"