Days of Future Past Catch me if you can!! Evan Peters?Quicksilver Thread - Part 1

Please tell me her head doesn't look tiny here.

:facepalm: That dress is just not flattering on her.

Also please tell me they'll fix Aaron's wig in post. :wow:

I think it was a mistake putting these two in the movie when as far as I can tell people were clamoring for Janet and Hank more.

I dont agree with Josh not giving Wanda a more iconic costume, but its a nice grounded version, imo. I like her outfit mainly because she's showing more skin than usual, and because of the red jacket. I guess this is just teen Wanda and a grounded introduction, while later on the franchise she could sport a more impressive/heroic costume.

Quicksilver looked a lot better in that brief scene in the trailer, IMO. I think they achieved the desired look a little better on film than in still photos.

I dont agree with Josh not giving Wanda a more iconic costume, but its a nice grounded version, imo. I like her outfit mainly because she's showing more skin than usual, and because of the red jacket. I guess this is just teen Wanda and a grounded introduction, while later on the franchise she could sport a more impressive/heroic costume.

Lol well Hawkeye isn't sporting purple, but I do think they will get a different look as the film progresses.

I think so too. oh, and about Avengers Pietro, I think he looks closer to comics Pietro. whiter and shorter. not perfect, but definetly better

Personal vendetta? I guess a have a personal vendetta against Wanda and Pietro because I bring it up only when it's brought up by others. Also I have a personal vendetta because I don't get why 2 studios are fighting over characters and/or actors that *I* don't find deserve said attention? :o

Oh def28 you like to use your colorful language.

Are you guys just completely skipping over the pics that I posted?

You know who else had unflattering pics of them released online? The girl who was set to play MJ in Amazing Spidey 2. Back then the interwebs were in a tizzy and wanted Woodley out because: How dare they hire a plain Jane to play "my" Mary Jane? The difference here is that one is made fun of, the other is the best thing ever!

Pretty sure wind is just catching her clothes, shallow one. Even if you're "right", that is a disgusting thing to say.

I'm sure they're not going to have his hair be two colors in the final product.

Should I like everything oh immaculate one? :cwink:

You know who else had unflattering pics of them released online? The girl who was set to play MJ in Amazing Spidey 2. Back then the interwebs were in a tizzy and wanted Woodley out because: How dare they hire a plain Jane to play "my" Mary Jane? The difference here is that one is made fun of, the other is the best thing ever!

You make an interesting point. I've often found it strange that some things are accepted with ease and others are raged against.

Scarlet Witch for example looks little like her comic counterpart but people seem fine with it whereas others look little like their comic counterparts and cause the internets to explode with fury :huh:

Personal vendetta? I guess a have a personal vendetta against Wanda and Pietro because I bring it up only when it's brought up by others. Also I have a personal vendetta because I don't get why 2 studios are fighting over characters and/or actors that *I* don't find deserve said attention? :o

You asked the same thing like two days ago, and I've seen you post nothing but negative on the characters. You can't even acknowledge that these characters are both well known. I don't like QS much either or think he's that important in the grand scheme, but the dudes been around with his Sister since the start. One single handedly stopped mutant kind. Wanda has had a seriously strong impact on both worlds. She's a big deal.

The studios are not fighting, they both own them and that is that. Only the fans are caring about the rivalry.

First footage of Pietro

[YT]wuSfxl8KHqs[/YT]

Gotta say he looks like he'll be a fun character.

The studios are not fighting, they both own them and that is that. Only the fans are caring about the rivalry.

Bingo. Hopefully when all is said and done each version will be appreciated for their characters and input in their respective movies.

At least the effects on Quicksilver's speed look cool.

First footage of Pietro

[YT]wuSfxl8KHqs[/YT]

Gotta say he looks like he'll be a fun character.

Bingo. Hopefully when all is said and done each version will be appreciated for their characters and input in their respective movies.

I Love you for sharing that. Being a fan of the Flash and speedsters in general, I'm sure Quicksilver will deliver my favorite moments from DOFP.

That, and hopefully a shirtless Fassbender.

Okay now I'm excited to see Quicksilver.

And they need to release a full character-name trailer! Though that one had too much Mystique.

And they need to release a full character-name trailer! Though that one had too much Mystique.

Still pretty cool. Those character spots are classic. Glad they are doing them.

Liked the dialogue bit about the Sentinels as well.

I knew they would do them at least for TV spots. They had those ads for First Class.

But a name trailer would just give me so much joy! Like I want to see it in the big screen.

I wonder what other promo is going to happen in the U.S

Kitty Pryde is not in that ad. :o

And the placement of Quicksilver in the third spot, BEFORE Xavier and Magneto was weird too.

They could always change the order for the next one.

And its not like for every new TV ad spot with the names, its always the same roster.

I like him picking Xavier's pocket. I'm always here for an intelligent Quicksilver who knows enough to check up on these weirdos in his basement. The look on his face is great too.

I don't have much faith in anyone to adapt Pietro to my liking but I'll take what I can get, and I liked what I saw in the ad.

He looks goog in action.

Yelling about order of names :facepalm:

I like him picking Xavier's pocket. I'm always here for an intelligent Quicksilver who knows enough to check up on these weirdos in his basement. The look on his face is great too.

I don't have much faith in anyone to adapt Pietro to my liking but I'll take what I can get, and I liked what I saw in the ad.

I hate to sound like a broken record....Peters' facial expressions/general acting skills are always gold. I knew he would kill Quicksilver. He will probably be very memorable for better or for worse (doubtful).

I too found it odd that Kitty or Bishop haven't been featured much, considering they have a lot to do with time travel in their own ways.

Are you guys just completely skipping over the pics that I posted?

I had the same reaction towards the same kind of superficially mean-spirited Mary Jane comments. It's just not my thing.

A6VxL6d.gif

UFUCRZn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"