• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Days of Future Past Catch me if you can!! Evan Peters?Quicksilver Thread - Part 1

Looks like Aaron's Pietro is too fat and moves slower, that's why we see him.
Too much of Bavarian diet: beer, sizzling sausage... :o

My major complaint about QS is his hair. I wish it was white. Storm's hair too. Not gray. I don't know why they have hard time accomplishing that. Anderson Cooper has white hair. Big studios should be able to do them easy. Also, the wing looks terrible in images just like Storm's in first two movies. Shouldn't be hard to get good wings Fox. Come on now.

The comparisons between Fox Quicksilver and MS Quicksilver is never gonna end. This seriously makes me not watch to watch the mid-credits scene of Captain America 2 later.

Anyway, I do wonder if we are gonna see Quicksilver in X-Men: Apocalypse. A lot of people complained about his hair and outfit and if they are gonna bring him back, its the perfect opportunity to give him a more appealing look. A slick hairstyle and a better wardrobe.

I'd like to see him return for Apocalypse

From what I see of quicksilver one In CA:TWS
he moves in a rapidly jittery fashion so you can sorta see his movements
With DOFP it looks more like whoooosh from one place to another, almost like he is to quick to see when moving

That won't make a difference to how people see the character though when people compare them, DOFP does seem more lighter in touch to how the MCU version looks

Jittery like this?

[YT]S6m_qW40t6s[/YT]

And I just realised in a cage too :funny:

Last edited:
I'd like to see him return for Apocalypse

Jittery like this?

[YT]S6m_qW40t6s[/YT]

And I just realised in a cage too :funny:

Not quite but close. I could imagine being in a confined space would be a nightmare for speedsters. Lol

I wish they had released Peters look from above first instead of the dumb utility belt/goggled look.

DOFP QS looks awesome the black jacket and Pink Floyd shirt it fits well with the 70's era

Having seen clips of both of them now, I've gotta say, I like Singer's Quicksilver far more. The costume looks good for the era and the character, whereas Avengers QS looks stupid in his sweater. DOFP QS has an attitude that I really like too, I think he's gonna be a surprise hit :)

I hope so DOFP QS seems like he will be doing a lot witch is good I also hope now with [BLACKOUT]clips of him[/BLACKOUT] it will tone down the naysayers. :woot:

The comparisons between Fox Quicksilver and MS Quicksilver is never gonna end. This seriously makes me not watch to watch the mid-credits scene of Captain America 2 later.

Anyway, I do wonder if we are gonna see Quicksilver in X-Men: Apocalypse. A lot of people complained about his hair and outfit and if they are gonna bring him back, its the perfect opportunity to give him a more appealing look. A slick hairstyle and a better wardrobe.

I hate to think what will happen when X-Men get a modern version of Quick Silver in next X-men movie along with Avengers' Quick Silver, CW's Flash and JL's Flash. :o

Speedsters everywhere.

I think QS in DOFP will surprise alot of people who just wrote him off in favor of the AOU QS. IMO AOU QS looks a little to bulky for me but ill hold final judgement until i see the movie. Evans is also a great actor people give him slack compared to Aaron but he is a great actor as well.

The Quicksilver that I saw in the mid-credits of Cap 2 is alright but he has long brown hair. And when he uses his abilities, there's electricity to it, kinda like the Flash. I didn't get excited. Wanda looks more intriguing.

the quicksilver that i saw in the mid-credits of cap 2 is alright but he has long brown hair. And when he uses his abilities, there's electricity to it, kinda like the flash. I didn't get excited. Wanda looks more intriguing.
agreed!!!!

The Quicksilver that I saw in the mid-credits of Cap 2 is alright but he has long brown hair. And when he uses his abilities, there's electricity to it, kinda like the Flash. I didn't get excited. Wanda looks more intriguing.

It's already confirmed that MCU Quicksilver doesn't have brown hair.

Something has to happen that makes him look like that. That Scene and AOU is directed by the same person after all. Sure it will be explained in time.

He was at Love Parade in Berlin where Baron von Strucker kidnapped him and his sister :o

Evan Peters was the best thing about the first season of American Horror Story. He'll make an awesome Quicksilver.
10150614_845065598842754_680999538_n.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty sure no one is doubting Peters' acting ability. It's more the overall look and the characterization that people are worried about.

I haven't read the last few posts here tbh, so I had no idea if people were still complaining about Quicksilver. I just found a cool pic of Evan and decided to post here. :D

And I'm liking everything I'm seeing from Quicksilver post-Empire fiasco. Heck, I'm not even bothered by his bad wig anymore. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"