CC vs Ads!

Adblocker plus not doing it's job. I still get an ad for Spider-man PS4

iv34msR.jpg

Yeah, I've tried a couple different ad blockers too, to no avail.

The popup just dominates the whole page after 3 or 4 seconds, you can't close it or click out of it. Very weird, the previous banner things didn't do this.

I'm getting the ad at the bottom of the page too )and I have ad blocker)....it pops up every time I change a page.....but it isn't only for Spider-Man PS4, it is something different each time....it doesn't take over the whole page for me....and I can x out of it easily.

Yeah, I've tried a couple different ad blockers too, to no avail.

The popup just dominates the whole page after 3 or 4 seconds, you can't close it or click out of it. Very weird, the previous banner things didn't do this.

Still going for me too, and it must've been a good couple of weeks by now.

Seems to be gone now, the other banners don't do it. Must have just been that one advertisement alone.

There is some sort of browser hijacker on this site that only affects my phones. It takes over my Chrome browsers and takes them to some scam site about a $1000 Walmart gift card. Only closing the browser tab gets rid of the hijack. Is there any way to fix this?

only certain threads or all of them?

I've seen that on my phone too the in the past. Occasionally I still get them. It's one reason I almost never visit the hype on my phone.

I keep getting an ad banner that pops up on the left side of the page and makes it hard to see the threads. There's an X to click out of it but it often pops right back up and is starting to make the site very hard to use for me. It's getting beyond annoying.

For some reason all the font and the board itself is a weird purple and green tint for me. I think it has something to do with the neon What We Do In The Shadows ads.

tech support is working on it!

it has not asked me to do that yet. can you post a screenshot next time it asks you?

it has not asked me to do that yet. can you post a screenshot next time it asks you?
ezgif-3-adafb9a265a3.png

I don't know if it will show since I can't get into my Photobucket account, but here it is.

So now it's asking me what my adblocker is...

Tell them to mind their biz. I sent it up to see if I can get info

Those bastards. Now they have those junk ads appearing. The ones that bypass the adblocker and are usually junk articles about "The dental industry hates her, find out her secret...".

I just hit "continue without supporting us" after that it's fine, but only for the current session of course... But it is a bit of a pain in the butt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"