CC vs Ads!

I don't mind the Hype showing ads at all if it helps them do well and make some money, just leave out the ones that intrude on actually using the Hype.

keYPXSi.jpg

dlZmGfI.jpg

It gets ridiculous on my phone

Yeah, SHH has become almost unusable on mobile. When using the forums, every single page gets completely covered in an ad that has a delayed close button. And the mobile version of the forums is terrible, so that's not much of an option.

The worst offender, however, is the front page. I literally cannot view news articles on mobile anymore because the full screen "ads" that appear redirect the browser to scam sites that claim "you won a free iPad". Using the back button doesn't work as it just cycles through the scams.

The SyFy ads are extremely annoying. I've screen capped various versions of them before, but the thread they were in seems to have been deleted. As soon as one is gone, another SyFy ad takes its place.

thank you for continuing to post the ads that are causing problems. they are not being ignored

We are looking into the double pop-ups, as well as why visitors are seeing pop-ups on every single page. That shouldn't be happening.

Yeah, the ads on this site are becoming unbearable.

Opera seems to work.

Of course on my iPad and iPhone I still get the ads.

Thank god for Firefox and Adblock Plus on Android.

I think it's time to start using Opera on my Apple products. This is just ridiculous with the ads.

I'm visiting this site less and less because of these ads. A person can only take but so much.

I keep getting DAPL ads on mobile chrome. Almost every time I change pages.

I am in the UK and currently have an ad for The Belko Experiment that I can't get past on any browser on mac. It takes up the whole browser window and unlike most ads I don't see any X in the top right corner to get rid of it. I've tried resizing the browser screen to get the X to appear but can't find one. I can't post a screen cap as I can't get past the ad on computer at all (this is from mobile).

Last edited:
I am in the UK and currently have an ad for The Belko Experiment that I can't get past on any browser on mac. It takes up the whole browser window and unlike most ads I don't see any X in the top right corner to get rid of it. I've tried resizing the browser screen to get the X to appear but can't find one. I can't post a screen cap as I can't get past the ad on computer at all (this is from mobile).

Exactly this!

is anyone able to get a screenshot of this?

thank you. i'll send it up

THIS right here. I thought it just happened to me.

Normally these full page intrusive ads at least have a timer and close button after they've forced the ad down your throat.

This ****ing thing just sits there. Can't access ANY content.

Yep, it's a Hype killer.

I'm having trouble navigating this site because of the John Wick Itunes ad. It's hard for me to post or even go to the second page of a discussion because it keeps redirecting me to Itunes.

I'm having trouble navigating this site because of the John Wick Itunes ad. It's hard for me to post or even go to the second page of a discussion because it keeps redirecting me to Itunes.
Same exact issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"