Cell Arc 1 or 2 movies?

Here's how they could have ended # 2. davey jones fights jack and will kills him to rescue his father. and since it's in the 2nd movie, he doesn't need to take jones place. end of story. but ya, the more I think about it the more I think it could work both ways. 1 or 2 movies 4 cell and androids. I just think that even though they'd cover less ground by combining the stories in 1 film, I'd still prefer the streem lined version.

The prob as i said is that either the androids or cell would become throwaaway characters.

In piccilo saga, Piccilo is the main villain.
In Saiyen saga, Vegeta is the main villain.
In Frieza saga, Frieza is the main villain.
In Buu saga, Buu is the main villain.

In android/cell saga, The androids are the main villains for half the story and then Cell comes out of nowhere to become the real threat. You shrink the story to one film and either cell becomes a venom-like character who has no characterisation and turns up for 3 seconds at the end of the flick or you setup cell as the villain from the start and thereby the androids go from menace to being just spare parts. Either plan is a definite lose for fans.

Two movies back to back would work. I mean do you want the saga done right or done fast?

cyborg freeza would be that hard 2 do. a lil fihgt, and hes done. just to show how powerful trunks is. u wouldn't need king cold tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"