Layout for future Dragonball movies

Dragonball -
Dragonball - A New Journey...
Dragonball - Saiyan's Secrets Power

Dragonball-Piccolo
Dragonball Z-Saiyans,Frieza foreshadowed
Dragonball Z:Legends-Frieza and a select few Henchmen
Dragonball Z: Devastation -Androids and cell

I really don't think Majin Buu should make to film.At that point alot of the stuff in the show would be hard to pull off and just wouldn't be done justice in film.

How they will explain the Red Ribbon defeating by Goku in the Androids prologue to Cell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnface
I definitely love your idea. The only thing I would change is that in the final battle it comes down to an epic Kamehameha vs. some sort of kai from piccolo. It seems like Goku has killed him. After that Goku and chichi leave. continue on with your ending with them being married and Gohan being born with a tail and Picollo smiling, obviously signifying that hes still alive

oh and use the dragonballs to wish Roshi back

:up: Great ideas! Thanks for the reply :woot:

Jappo, I like your idea too, but I think this should be added in the story: Picollo summons the dragon and is about to make a wish when Goku budges in and wishes for a clean pair of underwear (in desperation of preventing Picollo from wishing immortality). :cwink: Should add a nice touch of humour and a reference to an ep/chapter in the anime/manga.

Oh, and instead of revealing the Saiyans' background, Picollo says some ominous word about Goku's alien origin. Let Goku finds out about the Saiyans when Vegeta comes in the next movie. More dramatic that way I think.

Thanks, I have a script actually made. I might post it.

This book took me a while to make.

Story (just speculation at this point):

"Goku is an 18-year-old kid, who lives with his grandfather and is about to graduate from high school. On the day of graduation, Goku is run over by a woman who later identifies herself as Bulma. Goku goes home only to find his grandfather had been struck down by followers of someone his grandfather called Piccolo. Before his last breath, Gohan urges Goku to seek training from someone named Master Roshi, because he tells Goku he has incredibly gifts not from this planet, and no human can stop Piccolo. Bulma overhears the whole thing (or they meet up later) and demands Goku that he let her come with him to seek out Master Roshi, because she feels it was her fault he couldn't be there in time to save his grandfather (because he was run over by her.) Goku eventually agrees, and they embark on a quest to find Master Roshi's island.

Meanwhile, we are introduced to Piccolo and Mai for the first time. Mai is a slick, cunning, and attractive asian-looking woman who has the ability to transform. Piccolo is a green demon with spiky ears and wears a robe. Piccolo was trapped in prison by his good self, Kami, the god of earth, which means Piccolo is the evil half of the god of earth. He later escapes prison and now seeks revenge on everyone on Kami's planet (earth.) He knows of the Dragonballs before Goku and Bulma do, because he wants them to wish for immortality.

Goku and Bulma arrive at Master Roshi's island and there, Goku tells the story of his grandfather, Gohan. Master Roshi tells them about the Dragonballs, which when all 7 are gathered they can grant any wish. Bulma gets excited by that and suggests they use it to wish that Piccolo be killed. Master Roshi tells them it doesn't work that way, and that they should gather them and destroy them before Piccolo uses them for immortality.

Master Roshi then trains Goku, and teaches him the "kame hame ha." After only one attempt, Goku learns the miraculous attack. Roshi then tells Goku no one has ever learned the Kame Hame Ha the first time before, and that it takes many years. Master Roshi then realizes why Gohan sent Goku to him.

Bulma, Goku, and Roshi then start their quest for the seven dragonballs. Their search leads them to a sand cave, which caves in on them and they become trapped. A desert bandit finds them and taunts them (Yamcha) instead of throwing them a ladder. While trapped, Roshi explains what Piccolo is and explains his history with Kami, the god of earth. Yamcha overhears the story and decides to help the heroes. Yamcha apologizes, and Bulma develops a crush on him. Yamcha then joins the team.

During their search, they come across a martial arts tournament, where Goku finds Chi-Chi, a girl in which he always had a crush on. They talk and he learns she is participating in the tournament, so Goku decides to watch. Mai, who is disguised as a spectator, notices Goku taking a keen interest in Chi-Chi, and decides to fight her in the tournament. During the fight, Goku wants a hot dog (). Mai cuts Chi-Chi, and then walks out of the ring, perhaps poisoning her. Chi-Chi wins, and Goku congratulates her. Meanwhile, Yamcha and Bulma flirt.

Mai returns to Lord Piccolo, who is in his lair with his henchman. Mai tells Piccolo of Chi-Chi. Piccolo is pleased, because he feels Goku would be weakened by love.

After a fairly long search, Goku, Bulma, and Master Roshi collect all 7 of the dragon balls (but the four-star ball is still at Grandpa Gohan's house). They try to destroy them, but even after much abuse, the balls did not break. Master Roshi comes to the conclusion that they are indestructible. Piccolo finds them with the dragon balls, fights and badly injures Yamcha, Goku, and Master Roshi, and steals the dragon balls. He leaves with the balls, and tells them if they want to fight to meet him at the world martial arts tournament.

Master Roshi tells Goku where to find Kami, the god of earth, who might know how to beat Piccolo, and that his palace is floating high above the ground and it would be very difficult to climb to the top. Determined, Goku climbs Korin Tower and finds Kami, the god of earth.

Kami tells Goku the only way to beat Piccolo is to trap his soul in a container he gives Goku. He warns Goku that challenging Piccolo is suicide, but Goku is a fighter (and a saiyan warrior, but he doesn't know it yet), and so he decides to take his chances.

The day of the world martial arts tournament approaches, and Piccolo is pissed off that he didn't notice he is missing a dragon ball.

At the day of the tournament, Goku, Bulma, Yamcha, Master Roshi and Chi-Chi (who turns out to be Mai) enter. They sign up but see no sign of Piccolo. Waiting for the tournament to begin, Goku trains with Chi-Chi (who is Mai disguised) and their sexual tension heats up and Goku kisses her. After the kiss, Mai transforms back to herself and tells him Chi-Chi is with Piccolo. Angered, Goku fights Mai and eventually he wins. He demands she tell him where Piccolo is keeping her, and she tells him. Goku suddenly learns to fly in his rage (or he just walks), and meets Piccolo for the final battle.

Piccolo gives Goku a long speech about how futile his attempts are. Piccolo beats the living crap out of Goku, and he tells Goku to give up. Goku, frustrated, uses his "Kame Hame Ha" wave, badly injuring piccolo. Piccolo stands up, and tells Goku he is a hypocrite. He tells Goku he is a murderous Saiyan, and his father probably killed twice the people that he had. Goku denies it at first, but then realizes he is not from this planet. Master Roshi walks in Piccolo's lair, with the containment box. Goku tells Master Roshi to leave, but he does not.

Master Roshi begins the ritual, but the curse backfires and kills Master Roshi. Now Goku is mad, and his Saiyan powers are unleashed. He charges Piccolo and beats Piccolo into an inch of his life. Chi-Chi, who is in a prison cell by where the fight takes place, tells Goku to stop and Goku realizes he is out of control.

Goku does not finish Piccolo with a punch, but instead he lets him live. Piccolo, shocked, says nothing. Goku leaves with Chi-Chi, and the screen fades to black.

4 Years Later

Fade into the mountain house in where Grandpa Gohan once lived. Goku now lives there with his wife, Chi-Chi, and their newborn son Gohan. Goku and Chi-Chi both notice, near the end of the movie, that their son has a tail.

Cut to the top of a mountain, where Piccolo is standing. The camera zooms in on his face, and reveals that he is smiling."

Roll credits.

Sounds pretty kick-ass to me :grin:

How they will explain the Red Ribbon defeating by Goku in the Androids prologue to Cell?
thAts already explain there isnt gona be a movie whit cell or androids

Dragonball - The Legend Comes to life
Dragonball 2 - The Legit of Goku
Dragonball 3 - Other Dragonballs?

Instead of the Garlic Jr. Saga and Frieza coming to earth with his father they should create a little story for Cooler. Cooler coming to earth with King Cold to seek vengeance on Goku and Trunks interfers.

sort of the same concept in Cooler's Revenge. Just replacing Frieza with Cooler.

would be a good idea, but dont think the fans are gona like it
but i dont think he wil be in it , EVER
they probebly after goku's fight against frieza say that they are dead
but if they feel to make a sequal hey can do that and ust say he was on a another planet after the fight just like the anime so we dont know..

I believe it should go like this the first movie is not part of the dragonball z trilogy so the 1st movie of the trilogy is the saiyan saga and at the beginning of the movie they show a prologue of king vegeta and frieza and how planet vegeta was destroyed then the movie would end with krillin gohan going to namek. The 2nd movie would be of course about frieza and goku becoming a super saiyan and it would be cool to end with a cliffhanger not knowing if goku made it off of namek in time. then the 3rd one would begin w/ cooler and king cold coming to earth instead of frieza then trunks would kill them and goku would return to earth then fast forward the movie a whole year to begin the androids and cell saga

DB- Piccolo Saga
DBZ- Saiyan Saga
DBZ: Frieza Saga
DBZ: Android/Cell Saga

Dragonball - Piccolo saga
Dragonball Z - Vegeta/Frieza sagas
DBZ: Dragonball - Android/Cell sagas

Dragonball - The legend Comes to Life
Dragonball - Just The Beginning
Dragonball - Salvation

I hate the idea of androids and cell being just one movie.

Either the androids will be characterless spare parts sitting around waiting for the big bad villain cell to absorb them. Or the androids will be the main villains for most of the movie and Cell will appear venom style for 15 minutes and then die.

My android/cell arc would go like this.

Dragonball 4 (or Dragonball Z 3) - The Android Saga.

Begining: Three years have passed since frieza saga (why not bung the 3 year gap at the begining. the characters didn`t seem to actually do anything substantial in the three year gap anyway). We see that vegeta and bulma have got together and had a kid etc etc.
15 Mins: Frieza and family turn up (change it to be that it has taken 3 years for him to recuperate obviously) and get sliced and diced by trunks. Trunks says he is from the future, explains the threat of the androids and that they have to find dr. gero
30 Mins: They hunt dr. gero who has augmented himself into a super-powerful cyborg. Goku succumbs to that virus thing.
45 Mins: Dr. gero releases his androids but they turn on him and kill him. Brief fight between z-fighters and androids. Goku`s condition worsens. gohan or someone sets off to get cure.
60 Mins: Android close in and have altercation with police or army or something. Z-fighters get ready to fight the androids before they can reach goku.
75 Mins: Gohan rushes the cure back to goku. Vegeta, trunks, tien, yamcha, krillin and piccilo versus the androids. Vegeta gets a busted arm (he`s gotta that was the sweetest moment in the android saga) but the androids are temporarily defeated by the narrowest of victories. If you are gonna split the story then you need a big fight to bookend the first film, the matrix reloaded partially didn`t work because the big big fight(burly brawl) occurred about half way through the film. To avoid the same mistake an android/z-fighter face-off is prob needed.
90 Mins:Goku is cured but weak. The androids flee but will not accept they are defeated they plan how to attack again.
End: After credits scene of imperfect cell hunting civilians in an average city.

Dragonball 5 (or Dragonball Z 4) - The Cell Saga.

Begining: Recap of previous film. Goku is still recovering from his disease. The Z-fighters are licking their wounds after the battle with the androids.
15 Mins: Trunks and gohan find another time capsule and the shell of some creature. Piccolo senses an immense power within a seemingly abandoned city. Vegeta and trunks head off to train in the time chamber.
30 Mins: Piccolo meets imperfect cell. Imperfect cell vs piccolo.
45 Mins: Imperfect cell escapes. Followed by piccolo. Imperfect cell hunts down the androids. Trunks gets the self destruct remote thing.
60 Mins: Android 17 vs Piccolo. Trunks gives the remote to krillin and tells him to destroy 18. Vegeta and trunks leaves the time chamber and head-off to fight cell.
75 Mins: Android 17 versus imperfect cell. Android 17 gets absorbed. Piccolo gets easily defeated by semi-perfect cell. Vegeta and trunks arrive. Goku and gohan head into the time chamber to train.
90 Mins:vegeta and trunks versus semi-perfect cell. Vegeta demonstrates the new level of power he has attained.
105 Mins: Krillin can`t bring himself to kill 18. Vegeta lets semi-perfect cell get 18. Perfect cell is formed.
120 Mins: Perfect cell defeats vegeta and prepares the cell games.
135 Mins:goku and gohan leave the time chamber to fight cell at the cell games. Goku vs cell.
150 Mins:goku is defeated. gohan vs cell.
End: gohan defeats cell. 17 and 18 are restored by dragonballs.

see how difficult it is to cut down the android and cell sagas. That is me trying to fit the key moments into 2 films. Imagine how much of the sagas would have to go to cut all that down further into just 1 movie! Barely any of the good bits would be left.

i think it would be best to do this

dragonball:evolution - demon king piccolo/piccolo jr. saga
dragonball z - saiyan saga
dragonball z: new journey - namek/ginyu force saga
dragonball z: legend unveiled - frieza/super saiyan saga
dragonball z: demons of the future - trunks/android saga
dragonball z: time as a weapon - imperfect cell/perfect cell saga
dragonball z: death games - cell games saga

I haven't posted in this thread in like a year. Wonder if I made another story layout, how different it would be to my original one.

Right now I think the best we can hope for is a trilogy. EsPecially considering how underwhelmed everybody is about DBE right now. Hopefully it will surprise everybody and kick ass or at least warrant some sequels.

For that reason, I think they'll pretty much fuse the Saiyen & Frieza saga. It's not much of a stretch of the imagination. Frieza learns of the Dragonballs existence on Earth and seeks them out to gain immortality, but is undercut by his own mutinous vanguarde of Saiyens. Vegeta, Raditz & Nappa arrive on Earth at the beginning and, after much action, adventure and hopefully character development, the latter two are killed off before the movie is halfway through. Which is, incidentally, when Frieza shows and isht hits the fan. Goku and Vegeta finally team up and take down Frieza via the former turning super saiyen. Vegeta reluctantly stays on Earth.

Third would be an Android/Cell saga.

Pray for a Majin Buu saga.

You're reaching. They'd never make all of those sagas. Besides, in order to tell just one of the sagas in its entirety, it would have to be made in three parts like Lord of the Rings. If they only brought the Frieza Saga to the big screen I would die happy. A total reboot to the cast, director, and storyline is in order.

DBZ: Armageddon - Introduce the Saiyans
DBZ: The Battle for Namek - Search for the dragonballs on Namkek
DBZ: Prophecy - The death of Frieza at the hands of a monkey Saiyan

Any ****** who tries to rush Goku's eventual transformation into a Super Saiyan before the third movie is not only an awful writer/director, but should also be shunned from COMICON FOREVER. I'd never pay money to see butchered garbage l**** that thrown on some movie screen. I'd even avoid the bootleg torrents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"