• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Chances of a Marvel Spartan comic?

Silver Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
What do you think?

We are getting a Troy comic what about a Spartan comic?

2hwobkh.jpg

What do you think?

We are getting a Troy comic what about a Spartan comic?

2hwobkh.jpg

As a one shot?

Sure.

As an ongoing? not enough story. You'd have to "create" a cast of characters and have conflict that would carry over from issue to issue.

As a one shot?

Sure.

As an ongoing? not enough story. You'd have to "create" a cast of characters and have conflict that would carry over from issue to issue.

All comic books do that.

All comic books do that.

Yup.

And "Sparta" qualifies as "history" for some people.

It would be like having a comic called:

"The totally Rad adventures of Ben Franklin"

And then do a comic based loosely on what was known about BF, with you creating a cast of characters that he would have as a backdrop - having adventures based purely on what he was best known for -

Electricity, Keys, and kites.
:word:

What the hell does that have to do with anything? :confused:

I wish Phil Hester could finish his book called "The Atheist". Which had a Ghost invasion lead by Ben Franklin. That book was awesome.

Oh, and I think i'm gonna buy that Iliad mini. I haven't bought any of those novel adaptations yet, but this is the sorta thing I'd be interested in.

I wish Phil Hester could finish his book called "The Atheist". Which had a Ghost invasion lead by Ben Franklin. That book was awesome.

Hell, yeah. I thought I was only one who dug that book. :up:

The post where I gave my opinion of this thread.

The thing that kinda makes this whole thread pointless is, he's asking if they'd make a mini about the Spartans and technically, they are, they're in the Iliad.

If you mean the 300, why? Frank Miller did it already. How about an adaptation of the battle of Marathon? Or some Theseus? The story of Icarus? Tons of stuff that hasn't really been done. So, no. They shouldn't do a Spartan series. Be original in the swiping of other peoples works.

Theres always the Stupid Questions thread. 3/4 of every thread created in the comics forums coulda been asked in the stupid questions thread.

That's my point. I usually post a link to it everytime some 'tard creates a useless thread, but it gets old when they just get pissy and try to justify their crappy thread.

Should be glad that we would bother to come in and completely derail it in the first place. Ungrateful sons of so and so's.

Enough yidda tadda.

What do you think the chances are?

High? Slim to none?

Slim to none. Now, close this useless thread, already.

I just get tired of 'tards making useless threads with questions that could've gone elsewhere. It clutters up the boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"