Characters you hate but everyone else loves

Emma Frost. I liked her as a bad guy and I loved her in Generation X but i'm still not in love with her being an X-man. Yes, Scott and Jean's realtionship needed some shaking up but I don't believe killing Jean was the answer. What they should've done is kept Jean alive, let Scott/Emma continue their affair and maybe even have Scott and Jean divorce(which I think would've worked a LOT better than what Marvel did to Spider-man and Mary Jane. Here it might've been an neat idea). We'd get to see a singel Jean and Scott with someone else and it'd be interesting. But...they decided to just kill Jean.

Also, Wolverine is on too many teams and has too many books. Yes, we all know it but it needs to be repeated until Marvel realizes we're tired of it.

Marvel will realize "we're" tired of it when "we" finally decide to stop hungrily gobbling up all of those Wolverine-centric comics with "our" money.

Luke Cage - post Bendis

Anyone created by Leifeld and their stupid pouches, (except for Deadpool)

Bishop
Gambit
Venom
Superman
Namor
Nick Fury
Punisher
Ghost Rider
Blade

Last edited:
Ghost Rider

Why do you hate Ghost Rider??? He's not that popular, He's actually kind of underrated. Not caring about the character, I can understand. But hating the character??? That I don't understand.

I just think he's nothing all that special. He's rather boring and dull. I can never get through any comics of his.

Didnt like Cable until they were placing him with Deadpool, then we saw them playing off each others personalities which was pretty funny, but alone? Dont like him much at all

Didnt like Cable until they were placing him with Deadpool, then we saw them playing off each others personalities which was pretty funny, but alone? Dont like him much at all
I'm the same way with Cable. I liked him alot more paired with Cable, but I find myself liking him solo now too because of that series, before hand I hated him as much as I hate Bishop. :o

When I started my Defenders Fansite blog at www.defendersfan.blogspot.com last year, I was surprised that Nighthawk was so popular among people who visited the site. I've never cared for the hero.

Not a big fan of the Silver Surfer either. I find his existentialism tedious and uninsightful (although I realize he tended to have more charm in his FF appearances).

In the comics, I've never liked Wolverine. Hugh Jackman as Logan in the first two X-films was worth watching, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"