Charlie Brown and the Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally clicked on the calendar link at the top of the page. Does it show December 2006 for anyone else?

Yep.

Good luck with the job.

Nick Nack was a funny henchman. LOL I was reading up on some of the trivia on this movie & apparently it was not such a great hit at the box office. Also, Broccoli & Saltzman wanted Jack Palance for the role of Scaramanga.

Lee and Palance both played Dracula, they both played Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (kinda), and they were both in comic book movies. Palance in Batman, of course, and Lee in Captain America II: Death Too Soon in 1979.

I have a better idea: Let's use that money to convince Nolan to hire Crispin Glover for TDK. :o

I have a better idea: Let's use that money to convince Nolan to hire Crispin Glover for TDK. :o

Or let Nolan make his movie as it is now, but hire a naturopath for Heath Ledger or something.

Wish I could go back to December 2006.

Damn you Hype calendar for making me emotional! :cmad:

Nick Nack was a funny henchman. LOL I was reading up on some of the trivia on this movie & apparently it was not such a great hit at the box office. Also, Broccoli & Saltzman wanted Jack Palance for the role of Scaramanga.
hahahaMan i dug Nick Nack!!Herve Villachaize was cool.

Nick-Nack.jpg

he was funny but freaking sinster in it! i like they didnt go with someone who's gigantic and towering to be that way!
I dont think jack Palance would have been as cool as lee! Golden gun isnt as serious as some other but it takes a really dark turn when Moore is beating the ^&* outta Maude Adams to get information! if you really look at it. it's some dark ash &*( him beating chick!
and one of the coolest thing is at the karate school the 1st dude bows to him and moore kicks him in the face!!:funny:
thats so wrong but FUNNY as bad place!!

Back in December 2006,+ a year and a half before TDK the only movie that ever mattered. :(

hahahaMan i dug Nick Nack!!Herve Villachaize was cool.

Nick-Nack.jpg

he was funny but freaking sinster in it! i like they didnt go with someone who's gigantic and towering to be that way!
I dont think jack Palance would have been as cool as lee! Golden gun isnt as serious as some other but it takes a really dark turn when Moore is beating the ^&* outta Maude Adams to get information! if you really look at it. it's some dark ash &*( him beating chick!
and one of the coolest thing is at the karate school the 1st dude bows to him and moore kicks him in the face!!:funny:
thats so wrong but FUNNY as bad place!!

Yeah, I wish Moore would have maintained that attitude & not been so campy or silly. **shrugs**

Yeah, I wish Moore would have maintained that attitude & not been so campy or silly. **shrugs**
yeah i heard or saw somewhere dude is a STAUNCH PACIFIST! like to the point where he wouldnt hurt a mosquito! so thats probably why his flicks are a bit more campy! shooting that scene with Maude must have gave him conniptions!

yeah i heard or saw somewhere dude is a STAUNCH PACIFIST! like to the point where he wouldnt hurt a mosquito! so thats probably why his flicks are a bit more campy! shooting that scene with Maude must have gave him conniptions!

LOL. Yeah, he also felt bad for shoving the boy off the boat who was trying to sell him that wooden elephant trinket!!! He hates guns in general, & during For Your Eyes Only, he hated being so "cold blooded" in pushing the car over the edge.

[YT]watch?v=c-f0DwbNF08[/YT]

I mean if Moore felt that way, why'd he accept the role of Bond, which goes hand in hand with guns, espionage, & violence, in general??

I mean if Moore felt that way, why'd he accept the role of Bond, which goes hand in hand with guns, espionage, & violence, in general??
haha yeah you are right! if your belief is to go around not killing things... then why would you want to star as KILLER who goes around beating the life out of things!!
i dunno...maybe...money.....CHICKS!
those always have a way of making dudes lose their minds and saying the bad place with beliefs! hahahahaha:cwink:

Most guys who claim they're pacificists just say that to avoid situations where they might get their ash kicked.

Let's all short the US real estate market. We can use the money to buy the Fantastic Four rights from Fox. So much damage can be undone if we all work together.
Thinking of that time, the franchise did not need the kind of saving it needs now.

Then we can make our own FF movie with Galactus and Skrulls and everyone a woman! :o
And have whiny people on the internet send different threats our way for ruining their franchise?
Will do. :o

Back in December 2006,+ a year and a half before TDK the only movie that ever mattered. :(
Shut up.
Die Another Day is the only movies that ever mattered. :argh:

Most guys who claim they're pacificists just say that to avoid situations where they might get their ash kicked.

the Pacifists are what i call my fists

because they pacify my enemies

Thinking of that time, the franchise did not need the kind of saving it needs now.

And have whiny people on the internet send different threats our way for ruining their franchise?
Will do. :o

Shut up.
Die Another Day is the only movies that ever mattered. :argh:

Die Another Day was actually a pretty good movie, then it went all silly with the invisible car. I guess he was trying to 1UP Wonder Woman & her invisible jet. :sly:

I want to see a new Tom & Jerry show on HBO where the classic cartoons are re-enacted with live human actors.

Don't we all, Pinky?? :o

You talking about the movie showing both characters talking to save a little girl?

I'm talking about this Tom & Jerry:

I hate Tom & Jerry short films, and I hate more that I was entertained by them for years. This is a list of what they did with them:
The invader of your house is one to be treated nicely or you are evil?
Usually, the invader is the true hero and nice chap? And the one with the right to be in the house is a predator
Films end with the invader winning?
Make peace? Learn to share with the invader? Give the invaders their rights?

I'm not looking deep into them, that's not sub-context, it's straight to the face. I hate invaders, and I hate making them look entertaining and humorous. I hate Tom & Jerry shorts, and I hate everything like them

:gibbs:
I want to see a new Tom & Jerry show on HBO where the classic cartoons are re-enacted with live human actors.
That will outclass Game of Thrones level of gore.
:shock

Die Another Day was actually a pretty good movie, then it went all silly with the invisible car. I guess he was trying to 1UP Wonder Woman & her invisible jet. :sly:
Or maybe they liked the episode See No Evil from B:TAS.
;)

I want to go back to the era when Deacon Blackfire was the villain in The Dark Knight Rises.

I'm going through Flash on Netflix at the moment and seem to fall asleep during each episode. That's not a bad word against the series though, I seem to fall asleep during everything. Not good for someone training to be a film studies teacher. :o

I think its because I stayed up til 2 am the night before watching Agents of Shield so I only got 4-5 hours of sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"