Check out this response I got from Nintendo

I treat my controllers fine. The thing is the analog stick becomes very lose after you play with it for so long. A lose analog stick is completely useless. Also the R shoulder button on one makes a "spring" noise and sometimes doesn't respond. That's a freak thing I've only had happen to one controller.

I actually bought a GC controller a year or 2 ago that I still haven't opened. I just think that people who didn't buy a GC shouldn't settle for old, used controllers or crappy 3rd party ones.

I will say I had problems with GameCube Controllers in the past (the wired ones), on two of them, I had a real difficult time getting it to respond after about 2 years of use. I forgot which direction I had difficulty with, but I remember one direction basically stopped working completely and I take very good care of my video game systems.

Since Gamecube Controllers will be in demand with Brawl coming out, it'd only make sense for Nintendo to re-release them, especially the Wavebird, since they're impossible to find new now.

So today I emailed Nintendo this:

Here's the response I got:

Hooray for computer generated responses! Take out the "re-releasing the Nintendo Gamecube Wavebird Wireless Controller" and you can put just about anything in there. I love how then they go on to say they're "innovators in the creating of interactive entertainment". That's fine and all, but unfortunately has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

A classic cop-out,we don't give a damn response.Look on the bright side though,Nintendo is not the only business that does this.They'll probably come out with some cheap wavebird wannabe controller instead of the real ones.

Since Gamecube Controllers will be in demand with Brawl coming out, it'd only make sense for Nintendo to re-release them, especially the Wavebird, since they're impossible to find new now.

So today I emailed Nintendo this:

Here's the response I got:

Hooray for computer generated responses! Take out the "re-releasing the Nintendo Gamecube Wavebird Wireless Controller" and you can put just about anything in there. I love how then they go on to say they're "innovators in the creating of interactive entertainment". That's fine and all, but unfortunately has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Gamecube Controllers inn Wii White are coming out in Japan this month!
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/controllers/
gc_photo.jpg

They should make new ones that you can turn on the Wii with. Just put the Power and home button on them.

Back in junior high, I emailed one of the concept designers for Blast Corps to ask him why the Thunderfist had only one arm, with wires hanging out of the other shoulder socket.

He sent me back a freakin' essay detailing the backstory of it all and outlining a comic series that was never made explaining what happened. I was pretty impressed. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"