Chlanary? (Chloe=Black Canary)

N

nietzschebot

I know the name and background are different from the comics, but it's not like they care that much on Smallville about continuity. What if???? Chloe turns out to have freak powers which emulate "birdlike" abilities including a sonic scream and birdlike strength, lightness, and agility. So instead of Dinah, Canary's name would be Chloe, Oliver would eventually get together with her in Season 7, and she would be able to transition into the DC universe without dying and in the continuity of SV, plus being able to flesh out the JL with a woman. So if Choliver were to happen, and Black Canary were introduced, it would kill two birds with one stone.

This way, Canary could actually help Oliver with her hacking and detective skills, plus team up with him on missions as a Super sidekick, plus maintain the connection with clark which would help keep him connected to the JL after he comes back from the future Fortress hibernation. Plus, it would be hellacool to see Chloe in the Black fishnets.:heart:

no

just no

thats too much

next ur gonna say make lionel into batman

its too much man

DeKnight sort of dropped a hint on his Blog that she would have telekenetic powers.

i still dont understand how ur a meteor freak nd not know that you have powers or ever noticed them.

i still dont understand how ur a meteor freak nd not know that you have powers or ever noticed them.
the episode said there are two kinds ofmeteor freaks, those with powers, and those who have been in ibfected but who have not yet had powers develop....chloe would be the latter

im still thinking technopath

That's the one that gets my vote. I think they'll up her abilities ten-fold at some point then maybe she'll move on to work with Oliver as his official "Watchtower."

as it turns out,chloe was dopted when she was ounger, and her real name is barbara

That's the one that gets my vote. I think they'll up her abilities ten-fold at some point then maybe she'll move on to work with Oliver as his official "Watchtower."

I don't know...

I think she'll develop powers, then Lex will grab her. I think Chloe will be the final nail in the coffin that is Lex Luthor and Superman.

I also think that Chloe being snatched by Lex will also lead to the end of Lana and Lex aswell.

That's just my opinion, but if there is only one season left, than this would be the way that I would wrap everything up in the end

I also think that Chloe being snatched by Lex will also lead to the end of Lana and Lex aswell

Chloe does have the evidence that Luthorcorp was involved with those experiments. If Chloe does nothing she deserves to be snatched by Lex. The least Chloe could do is show Lana that evidence. If Chloe does absolutely nothing with that evidence I will not feel bad if something happens to Chloe.

*gets shotgun and shoots thread starter* this is how stupid rumours get started

Well, given what has been said, it seems like a logical conclusion, although one "outside of the box" of both the show and people's fantasies, that Oliver and Chloe would work well together in some fashion. If she were a technopath, she would be a great complement to the fight against Lex and that would also make her a prime target of kidnapping.

I, however, still like the idea of Chlanary and Choliver, in the just because it would be cool category. :word:

And by the way, Lionel (John Glover) would make a GREAT Batman, if they do the Frank Miller old Dark Knight, that is.

as it turns out,chloe was dopted when she was ounger, and her real name is barbara
:woot: :up:

nietzschebot said:
Well, given what has been said, it seems like a logical conclusion, although one "outside of the box" of both the show and people's fantasies, that Oliver and Chloe would work well together in some fashion. If she were a technopath, she would be a great complement to the fight against Lex and that would also make her a prime target of kidnapping.

I, however, still like the idea of Chlanary and Choliver, in the just because it would be cool category. :word:

And by the way, Lionel (John Glover) would make a GREAT Batman, if they do the Frank Miller old Dark Knight, that is.
As good a theory as any. Chole being unique to the show is the one the producers have the most room to work with. And not outside the realm of posbility. I just have this nagging Super-Chole-girl in the back of my mind.

Da hell NO! Then Chloe would have to start shacking up with GA, and I don't think Clark would like that.

I know the name and background are different from the comics, but it's not like they care that much on Smallville about continuity. What if???? Chloe turns out to have freak powers which emulate "birdlike" abilities including a sonic scream and birdlike strength, lightness, and agility. So instead of Dinah, Canary's name would be Chloe, Oliver would eventually get together with her in Season 7, and she would be able to transition into the DC universe without dying and in the continuity of SV, plus being able to flesh out the JL with a woman. So if Choliver were to happen, and Black Canary were introduced, it would kill two birds with one stone.

This way, Canary could actually help Oliver with her hacking and detective skills, plus team up with him on missions as a Super sidekick, plus maintain the connection with clark which would help keep him connected to the JL after he comes back from the future Fortress hibernation. Plus, it would be hellacool to see Chloe in the Black fishnets.:heart:

OH GOD this is worst than her being Lois Lane .:o

wow. these newbie ideas keep getting better.

stupid.

:woot: :up:

As good a theory as any. Chole being unique to the show is the one the producers have the most room to work with. And not outside the realm of posbility. I just have this nagging Super-Chole-girl in the back of my mind.

Well despite the negativity, I really think this idea is better than Chlois and even better than Chlark, since there is NO precedent for either of those things. For Clark, Chloe is better as a true, sometimes-infatuated friend than a lover. I just want to see her have a prominent place in the DC universe, and I think this would be a good way, given the possibilities of the show. No Chlimmy, No Chlark, for God's sake no Chlex, but Chlolliver might just work, given that Canary's a relatively minor character. Dinah could become her detective secret identity, so she's not traced back to clark later.:yay:

That's pretty crazy and would run the series too long when Gough said it's just about run it's course. That's too complex and out there to even be considered. I'm sure they could make it happen, but why?

and here I heard it was Jean & they are planning for her to transfer into the gifted program . . . .lets see who runs with that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"