Clark / Chloe kiss screenies?

*peeks in thread*

*runs away screaming..*

I didn't see the kiss coming. It totally suprised me, and I can't wait to see how they expound on this moment in Season 6 (if they do expound on it at all).

The only good thing that could come out of Clark getting with Chloe is Lana & Chloe (Two Best Friends) having a Cat Fight

vessel.gif

You can tell this kiss has been a long time coming and even Clark seemed to savor it. Woot!!!!

Rare as the occasion is, I actually agree with you. Smallville's Lois Lane encompasses everything that I know and have seen about THE Lois Lane.

She will be who we know her to be by the end of Smallville.

ps. I have to think that Bulok may have been joking around a bit.

Yes you got me there, alot of my suggestions are a bit tongue in cheek but wishful thinking. I'm a total comic geek/fan but not a fanatic. It's all good :)

Serene said:
*peeks in thread*

*runs away screaming..*
Whoops! Somebody should have warned 'Rene!!!!

warning.gif

donotenter.gif

This means YOU!

bulok said:
vessel.gif

You can tell this kiss has been a long time coming and even Clark seemed to savor it. Woot!!!!
I don't know...the kiss to me seemed awkwardly misplaced for the feel of this episode. Too random and one-sided. Why the writes felt the need to *go there* amongst all the important things going on, is beyond me. They should hold off on that kind of random nonsense for non-pivotal episodes.

Clark should have let her kiss the bumper of the car that crashed through the Planet window

The Incredible Hulk said:
Clark should have let her kiss the bumper of the car that crashed through the Planet window
scared.jpg

LOL ;) :p :D

Michael Corleone said:
If you dont mind me asking Pat...what is the quote in your sig from?
Ruh roh... Hee. Um.... You're the first person to notice that, Michael.

It's not an actual quote (notice the date). Suffice it to say, it's *ridiculously* obscure sarcasm.
nervous.gif

AgentPat said:
Ruh roh... Hee. Um.... You're the first person to notice that, Michael.

It's not an actual quote (notice the date). Suffice it to say, it's *ridiculously* obscure sarcasm.
nervous.gif

Ah I see that. Didnt pay attention to the date. Then may I ask what its supposed to reference?...If I'm allowed to know that is? lol You can PM if you wish.

Where the hell did that car come from anyway? I thought they were in the basement of the DP. The car seemed even more random then Lanas burts of ignorant anger.

AgentPat said:
LMFAO!!!

This place just gets better and better. :D :up:

seem to be alot more new posters recently....

Kaboom said:
seem to be alot more new posters recently....

We have seen a tizzy of new posters recently haven't we?:confused:

In the words of Vincini - "Inconcievable!":D

My name is Inigo Montoya, you kiiled my father! Prepare to die!

inigomontoya.jpg

"You know that word you keep using, I do not think it means what you think it means."

LOL... love that^movie.

Westley: I told you I would always come for you. Why didn't you wait for me?
Buttercup: Well... you were dead.

Serene said:
LOL... love that^movie.

Westley: I told you I would always come for you. Why didn't you wait for me?
Buttercup: Well... you were dead.

Believe it or not, it's my favorite movie!:up:
I have yet to find a movie I enjoy as much.

Vincini: "You just fell for one of the greatest known blunders, the first of which is never get caught up in a land war in Asia, both only less well known is this...Never go in with a Cecilian when death is on the line.. hahahahahaha!:D *Thump*.

Okay, I'm having a brain freeze. What movie is that? :confused:

my wife and I watched that 3 days in a row last week. Sean Penn's a lucky man

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"