Clark / Chloe kiss screenies?

bulok

Sidekick
Reaction score
Does anyone have that? I about fell of my couch cheering that night when they did it and to anyone who says Clark did nothing, he sure reciprocated!

I have fallen in love with the Chloe character from the beginning and I think she is definitely how Lois should be played.

In season 3 in Delete episode I think, she wrote an article for the Daily Planet and she signed herself as "Lois Lane" saying "she wouldn't mind"

Anyways, my point is, I think this Lois Lane may end up croaking, and Chloe out of respect or to honor her cousin may take up the pen name, Lois Lane.

I always thought this was what would happen since early on in the series Chloe kept alluding to a cousin who worked in the Daily Planet, but somehow that seemed to have been brushed aside with the introduction fo the rebellious Lois. Anyways. Go Chloe!!!!! :up:

oh and and Chloe Sullivan is an anagram of

C luv Lois H Lane

Heh. I think a few people are gonna have coronaries when they read this thread. :p

Here ya go, Bulok. It's small, but maybe KalKai can make a bigger one for ya...

vessel.gif

[ducks and runs]

oooh thanks Pat! that pic is definitely saved!

Also I just want to add:

Chloe Sullivan was bought by DC comics and will be introduced in the Superman comic books!!!

Lana Lang however died a horrible death after being impregnated by Pete Ross and spawning hellboy little Clarkie.
After announcing the name of her son, Lana was repeatedly hineyrumpusaulted by the back of Lois' hand causing a head trauma.

Coroner's report state the cause of death as an acute brain damage which Ms Lang had suffered from since childhood.

Chloe Forever!!

bulok said:
oooh thanks Pat!!
My pleasure.
nervous.gif

Here's another you might enjoy...

ido.jpg

Oh, BTW... you *may* need one of these...

fireproof.jpg

G'luck! :D :up:

bulok said:
Lana Lang however died a horrible death after being impregnated by Pete Ross and spawning hellboy little Clarkie.
After announcing the name of her son, Lana was repeatedly hineyrumpusaulted by the back of Lois' hand causing a head trauma.

Coroner's report state the cause of death as an acute brain damage which Ms Lang had suffered from since childhood.

Chloe Forever!!

'Nuff said. ;)

:rolleyes:

what the heck the WB site edited my "smacked" into "hineyrumpasaulted" LOL

bulok said:
Anyways, my point is, I think this Lois Lane may end up croaking, and Chloe out of respect or to honor her cousin may take up the pen name, Lois Lane.

funny I swear my address bar on my browser says "www.superherohype.com" but somehwo I think I'm surfing Crapped-on site......

SM301-GL-09_2x3.jpg

Clark: Chloe IS NOT LOIS LANE! We've purposely gone out of our way to show you that by bringing the REAL Lois Lane onto the show. Chloe has a better chance of becoming Superman than Lois Lane. Now move on with your life.....

Ya know I'm a stickler for continuity on the show and in the mythos but damnit the only character on the show I want him to end up with is Chloe. lol

Michael Corleone said:
Ya know I'm a stickler for continuity on the show and in the mythos but damnit the only character on the show I want him to end up with is Chloe. lol
:eek:

LOL!! Wow. :D

Well, bring on the RedK then, 'cause that's what I think it would take...

rush5.jpg

:p

AgentPat said:
:eek:

LOL!! Wow. :D

Well, bring on the RedK then, 'cause that's what I think it would take...

rush5.jpg

:p

Surprised Pat? lol

Well hell if he aint gonna take her...I'll step in. :cool:

Michael Corleone said:
Surprised Pat? lol
Yeah, actually, I am. I wasn't sure if you were being facetious or not. I can't tell sometimes. ;)

Well hell if he aint gonna take her...I'll step in. :cool:
See, I'm a huge Chloe fan too. I think they overdo it a bit with how much she knows about computers, security, and general espionage (LOL), but her loyalty to Clark for the past three years, and particularly now that she knows who and what he is, is refreshing. Right now, she and Martha are the only two people that wouldn't hesitate dying for him, and that brings a lump to my throat. Jonathan already did. Lois is on the fence; it's hard to read where she stands at this time in their lives, and Lex and Lana would just as soon throw Clark in front of a bus (not that it would matter, but you know what I mean LOL.)

I just hope that if the writers intend to off Chloe, they wait until the very last episode. I don't want her going any sooner than absolutely necessary, and I'd prefer she not "go" at all. If they ever do make a film or TV movie, I'd want her to be in it. It's SV, after all. :O

Yeah, Lana's a *****. Rest assured, if she wasn't as hot as she is, she wouldn't feature so prominently in my fantasies.

AgentPat said:
Yeah, actually, I am. I wasn't sure if you were being facetious or not. I can't tell sometimes. ;)

See, I'm a huge Chloe fan too. I think they overdo it a bit with how much she knows about computers, security, and general espionage (LOL), but her loyalty to Clark for the past three years, and particularly now that she knows who and what he is, is refreshing. Right now, she and Martha are the only two people that wouldn't hesitate dying for him, and that brings a lump to my throat. Jonathan already did. Lois is on the fence; it's hard to read where she stands at this time in their lives, and Lex and Lana would just as soon throw Clark in front of a bus (not that it would matter, but you know what I mean LOL.)

I just hope that if the writers intend to off Chloe, they wait until the very last episode. I don't want her going any sooner than absolutely necessary, and I'd prefer she not "go" at all. If they ever do make a film or TV movie, I'd want her to be in it. It's SV, after all. :O

I happen to agree completely. Lana on the other hand. Not just the character but the actor as well just seems to be phoning it in. Like she just doesnt care one way or the other. It's a shame too because the Lex arc would work if it wasnt for her...or at least the way I feel about her. At this point I could care less if she spoke to clark ever again.

I'll admit the episode the other day at the end with Clark and Lois talking. When he spoke about her possibly knowing him the best was sort of touching. I dont know why but their chemistry worked very well there. I really hope they keep Chloe around though. With Clark or not there is just a very nice dynamic between the two of them.

Why did they kiss?

Clark was going off to face Zex, and Chloe kissed him because she might never get the chance to kiss him alive again.

I'm not really liking Lois as much as Chloe so put me in the camp of those who want Chloe to be his love for life. They're such excellent pals and Clark needs to wake up and stop crying over that ho, Lana, already.

The Incredible Hulk said:
funny I swear my address bar on my browser says "www.superherohype.com" but somehwo I think I'm surfing Crapped-on site......

SM301-GL-09_2x3.jpg

Clark: Chloe IS NOT LOIS LANE! We've purposely gone out of our way to show you that by bringing the REAL Lois Lane onto the show. Chloe has a better chance of becoming Superman than Lois Lane. Now move on with your life.....
HAHAHAHAAAA!!!! :up: :up:

Seriously, people this "theory" is the most ridiculous thing I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

The Incredible Hulk said:
I'm sure Chloe can find someway through her computer to make Clark marry her....

Maybe in this new incarnation Clark gets divorced from Chloe before putting on the \S/ and marrying Lois.

. . . . . . :D

Jay1/2Dub said:
HAHAHAHAAAA!!!! :up: :up:

Seriously, people this "theory" is the most ridiculous thing I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

:D Yes but isn't it delicious?

I actually like all three of the main females. Lana I think is actually better with Lex but it's been dissappointing to see her so fully turned on Clark. She no longer seems like his childhood sweatheart but instead overally bitter about the relationship they had. The truth is it was probably mostly Clarks fault but still it's like she never loved him at all. I love the way Lois is protrayed as tough, and flawed it's actually my favorite on screen Lois so far. Chloe is well rounded but they will probably act like this kiss never happened. Their relationship would be too easy by Smallville standards but still I'm not opposed.

Wesyeed said:
Clark was going off to face Zex, and Chloe kissed him because she might never get the chance to kiss him alive again.

just thought that sentence sounded funny

anyhow on to chloe. Yes, she is great. Better than Lana, and Lois put together. Mind you, she was superannoying (a kryptonite power) when she was like 'Clark, why don't you love me?'. But then the writers finally moved on from that, and gave her a purpose by revealing the secret to her.

the Lana characterization has been in the same place since the 3rd season. If I hear 'Clark, if you love me so much, why don't you tell me the truth?' I'm gonna puke. Lana's character is just a quotation of Chloe's earlier exploits in the relationship department. I thought we were done with the stupid love sick puppy BS, but they ended it with Chloe, and just translated it onto lana's character. Poor showing writers, monotonous, redundant, and annoying.

as for Lois... once every 10 episodes or so, Clark and Lois have a really good momment. And they're really good when the scenes work out. But it's totally destroyed by Durance's inability to play the 'rebel' part of the Lois persona. I don't know if I can blame durance for the poor showing, or the writers. Because some of the lois bits are absolute garbage, and I don't understand how many have gotten past the editing table. The characterization of Lois on SV has great potential.

Chloe still rules the charts at the momment though. I guess my main issue is that a lot of the relationship crap gets dragged on for so long. I mean Lana has been *****ing at Clark about the truth for 2 years now (in reality, thank god that's all done in october). SV seems to get stuck with their relationships. They drag on and on, until you hate the character, or until they change the character's position in the story. I think if SV kicked their writers in the balls one a week, the show would be 40% better. Because the relationship angle in the week to week plots really stagnate the series, and hinder it from moving forward in a pleasurable way

bulok said:
Does anyone have that? I about fell of my couch cheering that night when they did it and to anyone who says Clark did nothing, he sure reciprocated!

I have fallen in love with the Chloe character from the beginning and I think she is definitely how Lois should be played.

In season 3 in Delete episode I think, she wrote an article for the Daily Planet and she signed herself as "Lois Lane" saying "she wouldn't mind"

I always thought this was what would happen since early on in the series Chloe kept alluding to a cousin who worked in the Daily Planet, but somehow that seemed to have been brushed aside with the introduction fo the rebellious Lois. Anyways. Go Chloe!!!!! :up:

Welcome to the hype, but your in the wrong place. You meant to go to WWW.KRYPTONSITE.COM, next time you might want to ask for directions first.;)

Hulk, have at it!:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"