Chlanary? (Chloe=Black Canary)

I think making Chloe a meteor freak was just stupid. Like they had no more ideas for a filler? HELOO! PHANTOM ZONE ESCAPEES!

Don't know Black Canary's story, her interaction with GA, or any of that - have just seen a few pictures of the character. While I think it would be fun to have Chloe in such an outfit, I just don't see Chloe and Ollie having much chemistry. He seems *so* rich-boy preppy (not just on the show - I could see Justin playing Prince William in a bio of the current British royal family), and she's just very... quirky (Johnny Depp quirky - I could see Allison paired romantically with him in a film). Not that it'd be impossible, of course [covering my you-know what here] - opposites often attract - but I can't see either of them being attracted to the other whatsoever. Guess they'd have to have some more scenes together. Yes, they're supposed to be acting. It's also supposed to be feasible (not too much audience suspension of disbelief required). Yes, I could turn out to be totally wrong if the CW puts Ollie and Chloe into liplock territory. So I guess the CW had better try that out before attempting a Chlanary ep.

Lex's stalker/fan, the one who shaved her head, looks just like the BC cartoons, and I could seriously picture her screaming/shrieking on the show. Put her in as BC instead. Give Chloe something else to do.

I think making Chloe a meteor freak was just stupid. Like they had no more ideas for a filler? HELOO! PHANTOM ZONE ESCAPEES!

they are desparate to make her more important than she is because their are so many chloe fans but truth be told when it comes to superman she's not needed. all clark needs in his parents, jor el and his arch enemy and we can sleep soundly that he will become the man of steel

I don't see a problem w/ them coming up w/ something for Chloe. I mean Lana was a super, Kung-Fu French witch and a Heat vision having super vampire. It's time Chloe had superpowers too.

like Syn said, Clark obviously doesn't care that much about the Phantom Zone criminals...since he's letting the remaining ones run about freely

like Syn said, Clark obviously doesn't care that much about the Phantom Zone criminals...since he's letting the remaining ones run about freely

No, you're being silly....

Of course he cares, he tries to deal with them as he finds them or hears about them.

I don't think Chloe should be Black Canary, she works very well as the human character that she is. One of the few human characters who knows about Clark's secret. She also works well as his sort of help.

But I do like the idea of Black Canary showing up, maybe with a return of Green Arrow.

I don't see a problem w/ them coming up w/ something for Chloe. I mean Lana was a super, Kung-Fu French witch and a Heat vision having super vampire. It's time Chloe had superpowers too.

being kung fu french is just for one series being a krypto freak is for life:cwink:

Due to time constraints from work and life in general, I tend to stock pile episodes on my DVR, so I only recently caught up to date with all things Smallville for the new year. So when I saw the episode revealing that Chloe was a meteor-meta human, I pondered what character she might eventually become in the SV/DCU. Black Canary was on my list, too, but I've always pictured BC having stronger ties to the Batman than to Supes even before the Birds of Prey mini-series. So the likelihood that Chloe will suddenly know how to throw down with the best of DC's brawlers when her powers finally manifest is hard to believe. If anything, I think she may have some kind of gift that allows her to manipulate computers. I've always found it hard to accept that she could so easily crack computer codes and hack Luthor Corp. security. In the end though, despite her popularity among fans, I think she will die and serve as a catalyst to Clark becoming Superman. Sacrifice and loss are essential to the basis of the hero mythos.

Of course, there is the possibility that she is actually Clark's "cousin". She'll don a red mini-skirt and a short, white t-shirt with a red "S" on the front as she lives out that convoluted storyline.

Forget "Chlanary", it's "Chlara" :D

Of course, there is the possibility that she is actually Clark's "cousin". She'll don a red mini-skirt and a short, white t-shirt with a red "S" on the front as she lives out that convoluted storyline.

Forget "Chlanary", it's "Chlara" :D

:dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"