Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Chloe Bennet IS Skye - Part 1

Chloe-Bennet-Feet-2650093.jpg

Chloe-Bennet-Feet-2650094.jpg

What if she wasn't wearing the same underwear as these replicas? She's very fortunate she was otherwise she would be in big trouble while in a hurry.

I suspect that's probably part of the regulation clothing for SHIELD agents and with the timing between them coming back from the mission and LMD-Mack keeping her busy, then they would have had a very high chance of her not changing completely out of her Quake gear & putting normal clothes over her SHIELD regulation underwear...

one thing I like about that shot (other than 20 Chloe Bennets in underwear) is how each one is posed slightly differently... they took the time to have Chloe pose for each one, rather than posing once and repeating the shot.

^

Are we the viewer to assume they were all LMD's?

If so they were there waiting activation?

And why so many of the one same person?

It reminds me of that scene from I Robot where Will Smith is chasing down one of them (can't remember if it was Sonny or another robot):

irobot.jpg

I think they could've been inspired by that, albeit on a lesser scale. Would've been great if they could have had it on a larger scale with a bigger hanger. Of course they'd have to duplicate some of the shots of Chloe otherwise there would be too many to pose for.

^^^

Agreed,I had the same thought of that I ROBOT scene at same time.

LMD-Mack said that Daisy was to meet all the Inhumans personally. An LMD-Daisy for each incoming Inhuman lets them bring the Imhumans in & killed quicker than just having a single LMD-Daisy doing it.

How did the other LMDs not know Daisy was not an LMD? They seemed to assume she was and they assumed that it was FitzSimmons who needed to be replaced. And how did Daisy know the others had been replaced and to act like she was one? Wouldn't she have just acted like her normal perky self upon meeting up with them again which would've given the game away?

And why would Fitz raise a concern at the end of the last episode that there was time missing and that they had been replaced? If he was an LMD all along, he would've surely dismissed the idea that they could've been replaced. He seems to have been built differently to the other LMDs, leading me to believe he was replaced in an earlier episode rather than at the end of the last one.

I thought they knew she was an Inhuman still, but with the time restraints and the fact she could defeat them with her abilities if they tried to grab her at the wrong time, they had Daisy contact the other Inhumans first, letting Daisy fall into a false sense of security, then they'd take her.

Fitz was a similar thing, they hadn't grabbed Jemma yet, so they had Fitz act like he wasn't an LMD to draw her into a false sense of security and grab her... but the techs had put up the detector without Fitz knowing and he got caught out.

At least, that's how it appeared to me...

:ilv::hmr:

I think she's very attractive. Probably one of the most attractive Asian women (even though she's only half, but that's what probably gives her her distinct look).

And now more Skye-Ward stuff:

Chloe-Bennet-Feet-2195254.jpg

Happy birthday Chloe.

How old is she?

Just 25 all this time? She must've only been about 20 or 21 when the show started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"