Luke Cage Luke Cage General Discussion Thread - Part 1

Discussion in 'Past Marvel Series' started by Thread Manager, Jul 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chamber-music Infinity Ammo

The hoody is his 'cape'. It is his trademark look and we know he has a bulk stock box filled with them. I preferred Cage leather jacket look from Jessica Jones but he seemed to mostly abandon that look once he lost his bike. Cage rocked a leather jacket in his nineties comic series run.

They should have Cage visit Melvin Potter and get some armored clothing like Daredevil and Kingpin have
    Pretty sure there aren't a whole bunch of Hammer super suits laying around. Diamondbacks looked like a prototype and was probably really expensive.

We did see
    Cockroach Hamilton's six barrel shotgun 'Josh'
    do Cage damage. I think Cage was mostly hurt because he was unexpectedly shot at point blank range out of a widow though.
    Vulture's gang was selling alien tech in weaponry in New York as well so some gangs having access to that stuff wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.

2. eon001 Registered

Finally watched it. Excellent season. Now it's my 2nd fave Netflix/Marvel season after Punisher season 1.

I thought season 1 ended horribly, but this was an insane improvement. I'll probably gather my thoughts and do a better breakdown later.

3. Thread Manager Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]543187[/split]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.