Choose Your Batman 2.0

Fassbender has got it down. The charm, the dark seriousness. He would be great!

My apologize

Blond/Brunette

dkr-09070_sq-111f195f41a76971091531669c62fc2b275353be.jpg

Karl Urban would do a KICKASS Batman. He's not how I imagine Bruce looking, but he would do such a great job, I'd love him in the role. Only downside is his age. He's in his forties now. I think we want someone in their mid 30s. Fassbender and Manganiello are both 36, I think thats a perfect age for Batman

Other and Gosling are tied for the lead, with Manganiello barely in second place. Interesting. I hope WB pays attention to the SHH still

I don't envy Warners having to recast the role. Bale's a great actor and was fine in the role (He was really good in the 3rd film) but although I don't think he's irreplaceable most do. Of course some will ***** but accept a new actor if they do a good job.

I don't know who I want and I'll give just about any actor a chance but I do know I kinda don't want a big star. Bale wasn't an unknown when he got the role but he wasn't OMG huge. Warners cast both Batman and Superman that way and I'd like for them to keep that up. I mean I'll accept a big star but I'd perfer they not get one.

I'd LOVE to see Fassbender, Urban or Hamm in the role, however unlikely they might be.

I could live with Manganiello, Bomer, or Gosling, though none of them would be the type of Batman I'm hoping to see. I don't think Luke Evans would be good, but I don't think he'd be horrible, either. Anson Mount would be alright, I guess.

But hell no to Richard Madden and Armie Hammer. I just can't see them as Batman at all, and have no desire to.

Last edited:
I would go with Richard Armitage from The Hobbit if casting a middle aged Batman.
RAcardi.jpg

If casting a young Batman, I would go with Gosling (with his hair dyed dark).

Last edited:
^That is the least convincing photo you could have used. He looks like he is about to do my taxes.

Joe Manganiello apparently played Flash Thompson in the Raimi Spider-Man movies

Has anyone mentioned James Badge Dale (Iron Man 3, The Lone Ranger, Shame, 24)? He's so good at going dark, but can also play heroic. He's got a lot of charisma, a good look, a great voice, and he's just a talented actor.

http://cdn.****************.com/wp-content/uploads/jamesbadgedale-theloneranger.jpeg

James+Dale+Badge.jpg

Looks like a cross between Michael Keaton and Henry Cavill!

Has anyone mentioned James Badge Dale (Iron Man 3, The Lone Ranger, Shame, 24)? He's so good at going dark, but can also play heroic. He's got a lot of charisma, a good look, a great voice, and he's just a talented actor.

http://cdn.****************.com/wp-content/uploads/jamesbadgedale-theloneranger.jpeg

James+Dale+Badge.jpg
I ****ing loved him in Iron Man 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"