The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Chris Cooper IS Norman Osborn

TheIrishAvenger

You are not special.
Reaction score
Chris Copper Joins 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2'

chris_cooper.jpg

Chris Cooper has rounded out the cast of “The Amazing Spider-Man 2.”

Cooper joins Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, who reprise their roles as Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy, along with Jamie Foxx, Shailene Woodley, Paul Giamatti, Felicity Jones and Dane DeHaan.

Marc Webb will return to direct, with Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach producing the sequel, which is skedded to swing into theaters in 3D on May 2, 2014. It is unknown what role Cooper would be playing.

Plot details are unknown at this time.

The Untitled Entertainment repped Cooper recently wrapped production on Weinstein’s “August: Osage County.”
http://beta.variety.com/2013/film/castings/chris-cooper-joins-amazing-spider-man-2/

Borys_Kit: Scoop! via TatianaSiegel27: Chris Cooper in talks to play Norman Osborne in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2

https://twitter.com/Borys_Kit/status/306837056666091520

Last edited:
Eh? What about Michael Massee..
images

Nah, I don't see it. This is a nice guy, nothing menacing about him.

Don't frak up now Webb. I'm warming up to your MJ but don't push your luck pal.

Wow! Great news! He is definitely giving off Norman vibes. There have been a few different names thrown out as to who is going to be Norman, I'm glad they've finaly found someone! I don't know him but he looks very critcally aclaimed as far as his work.

Eh? What about Michael Massee..

I think that was just for that scene....

Cooper can be plenty menacing. He's also a fantastic actor.

If this comes to pass it will be a great choice. :up:

either way you look at it, least now we know norman will be in the film

How do you guys not know Chris Cooper? Never seen The Bourne Identity? American Beauty? October Sky? The Patriot? The man's an incredible actor. He's been in a lot of major films.

Yeah, I can definitely see this guy being good. I can only really remember seeing him in the Bourne movie.

Wow....thought Masse would've been great, but I can totally get on board with this too :)
So, who is Colm Feore playing then??

Am I the only one who thinks Cooper looks way too old for the part?? I'm NOT excited about these news!

This movie has a ****ing amazing cast. Now let's hope it's actually good.

Awesome casting, Cooper is great. This movie is getting more and more intriguing by the minute. I love how big it seems.

Last edited:
OK it was the picture that made him look older, I take back what I said!

Nah, I don't see it. This is a nice guy, nothing menacing about him.

Don't frak up now Webb. I'm warming up to your MJ but don't push your luck pal.
What are you talking about? Not menacing?
[YT]R6MlHxAzLXA[/YT]

Cooper plays cold and menacing so well. When I saw October Sky as a kid he scared the %$^# out of me.

I can't get over what an awesome cast they have. Two Oscar winners for the main villains, and Paul Giamatti (Oscar nominated) not too shabby either!

F26B9C9A1.png

"Now Mr. Dillon, I would hate for a disagreement to become a dispute.. And I would certainly hate for a dispute to lead to.. Unnecessary complications."

I mostly know him from nice guy roles. But I suppose he might pull it off. But I really wanted a conniving MF. Wilem Dafoe was really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"