Chris Evans Laughing Alone With Pizza

Aesop Rocks

Now I'm Free.
Reaction score
tumblr_n3d2xjsBr31rhmne4o1_500.gif

thoughts? feelings? It's okay, vent. We're here for you.

I mean, pre-9/11, I feel like something like this would have been okay....But now?

Would be better if it were Ben Affleck.

I laugh forever alone with Pizza.

Word on the street is that Affleck has killed a pizza before. Multiple times in fact.

Word on the street is that Affleck has killed a pizza before. Multiple times in fact.

Yeah, with his mouth. I've done so, several times in my life. Just gooey cheese and bread in my mouth, mmmmmmhmmmmm *dirty noises* :ninja::liz:

I don't think I'd be okay with my child watching something like this. A man just openly flaunting his eating habits on national TV, rubbing it in our faces. If he wants to share some laughs with the pizza he's about to eat, fine, just do it away from my television, okay? :o

I don't think I'd be okay with my child watching something like this. A man just openly flaunting his eating habits on national TV, rubbing it in our faces. If he wants to share some laughs with the pizza he's about to eat, fine, just do it away from my television, okay? :o

He also isn't as buff before. Guess he is in off-season from Captain America m--wait, how OLD is that clip? He has a beard, Snowpiercer?

Also, he is dreamy.

But what about teh babiez, Aesop?! :argh:

I don't see the problem with this. As long as the pizza is consenting. Love has no boundaries. It can transcend anything... even human/food relations. JUST LET THEM BE HAPPY!

I don't see the problem with this. As long as the pizza is consenting. Love has no boundaries. It can transcend anything... even human/food relations. JUST LET THEM BE HAPPY!

GOD HATES PIZZAS!

:o

Stop treading on my freedom of speech rights!!!!!!!! :argh:

Give this man a ****ing Oscar. No one can be this happy about Pizza. I mean...unless it's Cold Pizza, that **** rules. Wake up in the morning, get some coke, the kind you drink, Sawyer, damn, and one hell of a breakfast.

He looks like he's on the verge of tears.

Cold pizza? F*** that s***!

PABST BLUE RIBBON!

My hopes that Sawyer is actually just a moody gay art student are coming true. He drinks PBR. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"