TENET

wTSd4XU.jpg

Also almost his entire filmography in a poster. :p

But it could be, which makes it just as real.

John David Washington to Star in Christopher Nolan’s Next Film (EXCLUSIVE)

Nolan recently finished the script for the movie and Warner Bros. quickly dated it for July 18, 2020 — a slot the studio often reserves for the director, most recently with “Dunkirk.”

The gig has become one of the more highly coveted in town, even though most of the industry has been kept in the dark about who has been meeting for the role and what the movie is even about.

Although rumors are swirling that the film is a romantic thriller in the vein of “North by Northwest,” sources have denied those claims, keeping plot details under lock and key. One insider described the pic as a massive, innovative, action blockbuster, which will again be shown in Imax.

Nolan is also producing along with his partner Emma Thomas. Production is set to commence later this year.

After breaking out in Dwayne Johnson’s hit HBO series “Ballers,” Washington is coming off a monster year on the film side, starting with his starring gig in “BlacKkKlansman,” which won best adapted screenplay at the Oscars. The role earned him rave reviews, as well as Golden Globe and SAG nominations for best actor. Washington also had strong performances in “The Old Man & the Gun” and “Monsters and Men.”

OOsApSB.jpg

Love this choice!

Nolan’s trend of looking at recent Oscar hopefuls continues. :awesome:

It begins!!!

Brilliant casting choice. I can't wait to see who's announced next.

Love it!

I know people have seen BlackKklansman, but you guys should check out Monsters and Men. I thought he gave a much better performance in that.

Hope he keeps that beard for the role.

Nolan cast a none white dude as the lead!!

Someone get Ja Rule on the phone! Tell him it ain't about the FYRE festival stuff.

Also, someone call Susan Sarandon and tell her the gold has landed on her bussoms, she'll know what that means. Swing low, sweet chariots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"