Chuck (NBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's the standard 'Chuck' last minute twist.

All part of some grand, CIA plot, I'd assume, since Beckman insisted Sarah be the one out there making the switch.

The only thing I wonder is if Chuck & Sarahs wedding will be as fun as Awesome & Ellie's wedding ? How can they top Fulcrum & Ring agents crashing the party in secret :woot:

This has got to be part of the plan. Casey's way too calm. :funny:

This has to be the Generals & friends way to help Chuck propose

While I LOVE the general idea, I don't like that we're going to see the team back together (to an extent) next week.

Shame they didn't know they have 24 eps when they did the writing. A full 3-4 episode arc of Chuck, Casey and Morgan operating without Sarah (who'd carry the B plot with her doings inside Volkoff) would be a great take for the show.

Ah well. Seems like it could be fun, and I'm sure it inevitably ends in Chuck taking on James Bond solo in an effort to save his Mom and Sarah both. Win.

Im glad to be getting a break from Chuck and Sarah beign together in the same room. They havent really interested me as a couple

Im glad to be getting a break from Chuck and Sarah beign together in the same room. They havent really interested me as a couple

According to the preview they'll be in the same room (albeit as 'enemies') next week. I'm also disappointed in the sudden turnaround. Could have let the plot develop for a few eps first.

This plot line strikes me as being silly and verging on stupid. Volkoff knows Sarah and should know that she would never turn traitor. It would have made a lot more sense for the CIA to send someone else undercover. All in all this reeks of lazy writing.

Yeah, I'm not really diggin the show so much nowadays. On top of the plots feeling shallow I think it has something to do with the locations. I liked it a lot more when everything happened in LA but now that Chuck is a super spy I guess they gotta do the around the world thing.

The cheesy blatantly fake backdrops really bother me, they were ok once in a while but now they're in there allll the time. I wish they had a more solid schedule to work with coz I blame NBC for always keeping them on the fence. It's hard to plan out a season when you're stressing about possible cancellation or more episodes.

I too am not digging the show that much either. I really mostly watch it out of habit now. It's not terrible just not that interesting to me anymore

-Sarah/Chuck is kinda bad. This is my main complaint about the recent season. I like that they did have the characters get together before the season finale. But I just dont buy them as a couple by the way they act. And Im tired of the subplot involving their relationship like Sarah not unpacking her suitcase or even Chuck proposing to Sarah.
-Chuck's mom is not that interesting to me. I wish that she was just a full on villain and not a double agent
-Casey's daughter thing is funny and should be explored more
-Buy More isnt that funny to me anymore.
-Now that Chuck can do kung fu, etc. the accidental hero is gone and I miss it.
-Sarah and Captain Awesome are pretty useless at this point

Guess I'm one of the few that's been enjoying this season...

I like that Chuck isn't as much of the accidental hero as he was before. Besides having the Intersect 2.0, it shows growth in his character. It makes sense after all of the missions he's been on.

The Mary Bartowski storyline is entertaining and part of me thinks there could be a swerve coming with her character too. Dalton's Volkoff is the best villain the show's had yet.

I like that Chuck isn't as much of the accidental hero as he was before. Besides having the Intersect 2.0, it shows growth in his character. It makes sense after all of the missions he's been on.

The Mary Bartowski storyline is entertaining and part of me thinks there could be a swerve coming with her character too. Dalton's Volkoff is the best villain the show's had yet.

I've certainly enjoyed the season, though I haven't dug the Mama B/Volkoff story that much. It's led to even more plot holes than usual, and Volkoff as a kooky charades playing villain fell flat for me. I wish theyd of just taken off with the character we saw at the very end of his first ep - was the most basses villain the show had seen by and far at that point.

Agreed, Chuck has truly become the master super spy . I'm also glad that he wants to marry Sarah and continue the life of espionage .

I blame NBC for always keeping them on the fence. It's hard to plan out a season when you're stressing about possible cancellation or more episodes.

That has been my #1 complain for some time now. But, then again, that has always been the story of Chuck. Even in season one they had their season cut short by the Writer's Strike.

While I LOVE the general idea, I don't like that we're going to see the team back together (to an extent) next week.
Shame they didn't know they have 24 eps when they did the writing. A full 3-4 episode arc of Chuck, Casey and Morgan operating without Sarah (who'd carry the B plot with her doings inside Volkoff) would be a great take for the show.

Ah well. Seems like it could be fun, and I'm sure it inevitably ends in Chuck taking on James Bond solo in an effort to save his Mom and Sarah both. Win.

I think the worst thing is that the January return preview kinda has a spoiler in it.
When Chuck tells Sarah that he fells like he's cheating on her with her.

I really like this season myself. I'm not the biggest fan of the Mama B/Volkoff story but this could a product of writing a story to last x episodes because of a short season, then the season gets extended. I would like to see more of Casey, Morgan and Alex. I also really like Lester's story Monday night, Jeffster can't win for losing:woot:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"