clapping shockwave?

B

bigbobbarker

who is the mutant that claps & sends something like a shockwave out of his hands?

Haha. It's a girl, and her name is Arclight.

Arclight. And its a she believe it or not. But I can understand that gender mistake. ;)

It's a woman. It's Arclight, played by the rather unconventional looking Dominican model Omahyra. There is a thread for her on here.

igncap0879ov.jpg
arcyslid6uo.jpg
arclite5qy.gif

-TNC

BTW, Has anyone found the official Arclight thread?..

It's like it disappeared.. :(

-TNC

At work, she's known as that fugly he/she. :D

TNC9852002 said:
BTW, Has anyone found the official Arclight thread?..

It's like it disappeared.. :(

-TNC
i PMed LS....im waiting for a response

it would be better to see her play Stacy X. just imagine such an ugly girl making all the guys wantin to have sex with her :p damn PG13...

I'm really getting suspiscous of if she's a hermaphrodite or not...

Ummm..anyway..

...I still can't find any post where I explained why I think she wears those long gloves..

Well, summarizing what I remember saying about a month ago, I thought that her shockwaves worked as a result of a constantly polarized energy flowing from her hands. Only her gloves keeps these energies contained as this light/electrical energy would keep her exposed hands connected by the large energy currents that probably generate whenever her hands are uncovered.

When she closes her hands together, a huge amount of vibrating sound and light energy is released...I would assume that her supherhuman strength is what keeps her arms and hands from being torn apart by the powerful currents...

-TNC

HEY!...i thought we agreed to stop the ohmayrah is ugly comments!:(

why does archlight have supermans greased up S-curl? she looks like a 1950s hooker.

xwolverine2 said:
HEY!...i thought we agreed to stop the ohmayrah is ugly comments!:(

This isn't about her being ugly. We're trying to determine her true species.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"