Classic Nick Fury vs Ultimate Nick Fury

You have to think before posts like this. Cap wont be in Wolverine, because Fox doesnt have the liscence. :up:

No ****... but the fact that Marvel inquired about Peter Parker's availability for a TIH cameo doesn't rule stuff like this out completely now does it? And I don't know where you read where I specifically stated Captain AMerica needs to be in live form in a Wolverine movie. All I said was give us a reference or a poster of some sort. So apparently you weren't thinking it out as much as I was.

I voted "Classic and Ultimate", but now that I think about it, that may have been the stupidest thing I've done all day. Sam Jackson is the only man badass enough to be Nick Fury.

You know all in all like Samuel Jackson but at the end of Ironman instead of looking like
Nick Fury they made him look like he did in Shaft???I would have prefered to see him in a Siut surrounded by ten guys or in militery gear.It was not believeable to me.Personnaly I think Denzeil Washington might have been more believable and if anyone doesn't think he has got the ability to pull of a tough guy.Go see man on fire.If it is going to be Jackson fine but I think they could have sold it better.It should have been a team of men .I really don't see someone that important,a man who is head of Shield walking around alone without an onterage.Plus he looked like Shaft.Maybe this was done on porpose since Shaft is a kind of Superhero and Jackson got some acclaim for his role as Shaft and they thought the transition would be easier but it doen't work for Fury.Not for me anyway.They are two different worlds with two different feels.I'm not dissing Shaft I liked it but Fury is Fury and Shaft is Shaft.
Also I like the idea of Nick Fury being the code name of who is in charge,but then they would also have to explain the constant eye patch.

You know all in all like Samuel Jackson but at the end of Ironman instead of looking like Nick Fury he looked like Shaft they made him look like he did in Shaft???I would have prefered to see him in a Suit surrounded by ten guys or in militery gear.It was not believeable to me.Personnaly I think Denzeil Washington might have been more believable and if anyone doesn't think he has got the ability to pull of a tough guy.Go see man on fire.If it is going to be Jackson fine but I think they could have sold it better.It should have been a team of men.I really don't see someone that important,a man who is head of Shield walking around alone without an onterage.Plus he looked like Shaft.Maybe this was done on purpose since Shaft is a kind of Superhero and Jackson got some acclaim for his role as Shaft and they thought the transition would be easier but it doen't work for Fury.Not for me anyway.They are two different worlds with two different feels.I'm not dissing Shaft I liked it but Fury is Fury and Shaft is Shaft.
Also I like the idea of Nick Fury being the code name of who is in charge,but then they would also have to explain the constant eye patch.

ultimatenickfury.jpg

Looks pretty spot on to me. Yeah Ultimate Fury resembles Shaft a bit but it is what it is. Besides, I've never seen Fury arrive with an entourage unless he was taking someone in. He usually shows up by himself. Both versions.

Yeah but even in that picture he has the Shield emblem and suit.In the movie all he had was black clothes and a black leather trench.He was all Shaft.I would have preferred what is in that picture.It at least relates him to the Nick Fury character.

I thought Jackson screamed Fury to me in that one scene and they didn't give him the SHIELD outfit is because they haven't been designed yet and this is supposed to be "early SHIELD" and I doubt to see the more sci-fi elements of them until the Avengers movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"