Clerks 3

Wow didn't think that'd be happening.

Still waiting for Mallrats 2 someday. :funny:

So strange we’re going to see Dante and Randall at 50!

Jay and Silent Bob Reboot was horrible, but hopefully this has a bit more depth than just nostalgia jokes.

The animated series still holds up btw. Better than the movies imo.

After how bad Jay and Silent Bob Reboot was and how much Smith's filmography has hit the skids in the past 15 years, my hopes for this ain't high. I'll watch it just to see Dante and Randall again but that's about it. It's funny how I can't really stand Smith's films post-Zack and Miri yet I still really like the guy because of how much of a fanboy he is.

That fade to black and white was pretty great at the end of Clerks 2 and felt like the perfect ending to Kevin’s Askewniverse. I still haven’t seen the new Jay and Silent Bob film. I am looking forward to this tho.

Smith confirmed on Twitter filming starts on August 2nd.

I just don't understand how Brian O'Halloran always has two chicks fighting over him. :loco:

He's the most hideous ****ing CHUD I've ever seen in my life!

Can’t wait for set picks of Dante and Randal, I’ll always be a sucker for those two. Greatest friendship in film.

There's potential in the sense of exploring these guys now middle aged, and maybe with Smith's recent health problems he can have something to say. I hope it's not embarrassing like the Jay and Silent Bob movies.

Lol I can already see Randal *****ing about Kevin Smith and his Masters of the Universe series.

So happy this is finally happening. It's been about 9 years since I rewatched clerks and clerks II, so Ill do a rewatch this week. Still can't believe we're seeing Dante and Randall again! I met Brian o'halloran a couple of times over the past 10 years. I remember asking him about clerks 3 and he said they all wanted to do it and then the project got shelved for a while. I think it's because Jeff Anderson was hesitant

Is this gonna be black & white like the first film or full color like the second? Hoping for the former.

Is this gonna be black & white like the first film or full color like the second? Hoping for the former.
Maybe both. It's been a while since I watched Clerks 2 but I'm pretty sure the last scene turned to black and white.

Do you guys know of the film "Shooting Clerks"? I had no idea it existed. Looks like a fun watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"