World Carnage Never Dies, v.2

carnage4vbb.jpg

carnage2ytyt.jpg

CarnageFall.gif

Here's a challenge, can anybody out there do a body count and see just how many folks ol' Carnage has iced?

So why has Carnage been in limbo since the Sentry tore him in half? It's not like that's gonna stop anyone from bringing him back if they want to.

Probably a few reasons:
1. Many people at Marvel dont like Carnage.
2. There hasnt been time to bring him back. Its been one event after another for Spidey since Carnage "died." Lets recap whats been going on since 2004: The Other, Civil War, Back in Black, OMD, BND.

That aside, I heard that Carnage will make an appearance around the end of the year. Wether he will return or just be a character in a flashback story, I dont know. The Who was Ben Reilly storyline will be published around then, so I'm guessing it will be in flashback format.

Probably a few reasons:
1. Many people at Marvel dont like Carnage.
2. There hasnt been time to bring him back. Its been one event after another for Spidey since Carnage "died." Lets recap whats been going on since 2004: The Other, Civil War, Back in Black, OMD, BND.

That aside, I heard that Carnage will make an appearance around the end of the year. Wether he will return or just be a character in a flashback story, I dont know. The Who was Ben Reilly storyline will be published around then, so I'm guessing it will be in flashback format.
I remember someone saying Carnage would be returning this fall, too. We do have the Gauntlet coming up, so I wouldn't say it's out of the realm of possibility.

Here's a challenge, can anybody out there do a body count and see just how many folks ol' Carnage has iced?
Well, he killed like half of New York in Maximum Carnage. That's a lot already. He'd kill to not lose practice.

Well, he killed like half of New York in Maximum Carnage. That's a lot already. He'd kill to not lose practice.

Hundreds, probably. Half of New York would be 4 million people. :o

HE ATE MY HEART....

400038.jpg

This thread has been dead long enough, not unlike a certain supervillain..... time for a resurrection...

Last edited:
One more pic:

384580745.jpg

And his price is even more ferocious than the Venom lifesized was, and that was pretty bad... but this guy is coming to live here, no questions asked, I would hock the house to own him.

This bust isnt perfect, but I doubt Carnage fans will get anything anywhere near this in the foreseeable future.... he has an overslung lower jaw, like Venom does, which I don't especially like - and which he has never once sported in the books, as far as I can recall - but I am going to overlook that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"