Cloning

Tangled Web

Avenger
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on coloning? I'm against it. That's one step towards the government doing away with people it doesn't like. For instance, death aquad clones will stand at the border killing immigrants. Only ONE governmnent controlled immigrant will be cloned. His name will be Immigro. He will be the guy for cheap, free labor. Another clone named Joesway will be the clone that fights in wars.

In conclusion, I am against cloning because that opens the door for the government to kill whom ever they want.

Is there a good argument for why cloning might even be a good idea?

I'm against it. We don't need a Galactic Empire. Down with Palpatine!!!

I'm all for the clonning of body parts. And no, not like The Island! Just the parts.

Think about it. Need a heart transplant? They can clone and grow you a new heart that is actually yours. And since it's your genetic code, no threat of rejection because your body will be tricked into thinking it's the one it always had. So no imunosurpressants. And the organ is brand new. Decades younger and ready to go.

I'm against it. Unless I can have a clone to harvest organs when I need them.

I'm for it, we could clone Jessica Biel, Scarlett J., Jessica Alba and other hot asses and they MIGHT have lower standards than the real things. :up::up:

What if we lived in a world of cloning and when you turned a certain age you are told that YOU are a clone that is made for harvesting?

I'm for cloning whenever it involves strictly harvesting body organs and such. Maybe even a mind-transfer-thing. For when I might become a paraplegic or something else.... Like whenever I become and old man with lung cancer and I dont want to die. :):up::up: HOORAH! FOR CLONING!

i'm not touching this thread with a 40 foot pole.

I'm all for cloning... Now if only they'd let me genetically mutate chimps so they could talk! And allowed me to have nuclear powered yatch... Then my dream of owning a Nuclear Powered Yatch manned by genetically altered super monkies would come to fruition

DOG LIPS said:
I'm for it, we could clone Jessica Biel, Scarlett J., Jessica Alba and other hot asses and they MIGHT have lower standards than the real things. :up::up:
yeah but there's a chance that there would be clones of george bush, michael jackson :-)eek:), and others who i would definitely not want to see a clone of....:down :down

Swiftman said:
yeah but there's a chance that there would be clones of george bush, michael jackson :-)eek:), and others who i would definitely not want to see a clone of....:down :down
Who would clone them?

Cloning would only be good in respect to expendable prostitutes.

Otherwise it would make our lives hell.

On the harvesting organs front, the only way anytime soon would be The Island style; that is to say, growing whole people and then removing their organs. Cloning stand-alone hearts, etc. would be nice, but is a LONG way away even if cloning a complete body is perfected.

An exception to this would be skin, as cloning just tissue is much easier.

As far as should we clone people, I see no need to. There are too many people as it is.

I'm all for cloning endangered/extinct animals, however (w00t Jurassic Park!).

Cloning organs isn't that far away. They've already grown new bladders from undamged bladder cells for people who had cancer. We grow skin all the time, and have grown ears and other things. We're probably closer to cloning organs than bodies.

And even if we cloned bodies, we'd likely be advanced enough to turn off the genes that grow the brain. Basically, if we went the body route, we could grow raw bodies with only enough of the brainstem to keep the organs functioning. There would be no one to 'kill' because they were never 'alive' in the first place.

Tangled Web said:
Most politicians HATE bush. Even republicans.
i said some dumbass politicians. and if republicans hate bush so much, they should've not re-elected him....:down

Hell yes for clones. Could some bad things come of it?
Yes. But that is true for all things(except strawberries), and I think the good would far outweigh the bad.

Rez said:
Hell yes for clones. Could some bad things come of it?
Yes. But that is true for all things(except strawberries), and I think the good would far outweigh the bad.

But many people are allegic to strawberries. And I'm not a big fan of them...

I'm for it, it's why I'm stealing Elisha's panties. I'm trying to clone her ;)

I have always wanted to ask this. Who is Elisha??

Morg said:
I'm for it, it's why I'm stealing Elisha's panties. I'm trying to clone her ;)

sickness! what kind of DNA is she leaving on her panties that you can use :down:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"