Cloning

Swiftman said:
yeah but there's a chance that there would be clones of george bush, michael jackson :-)eek:), and others who i would definitely not want to see a clone of....:down :down

I'd be too busy ****ing my personal clone of Scarlett Johannson to care about that :)

I really don't have an opinion about this. I guess cloning is okay in some situations and bad in others.

passerby said:
I have always wanted to ask this. Who is Elisha??

*points to his avatar* she was in The Girl Next Door and House of Wax and 24

Lackey said:
sickness! what kind of DNA is she leaving on her panties that you can use :down:(

I take it you don't know what women do when they menstrution? :p

Morg said:

Is she one of the people that dies in House of Wax?

passerby said:
Is she one of the people that dies in House of Wax?

Nope, that was the idiot Paris Hilton

Morg said:
I take it you don't know what women do when they menstrution? :p

if she's getting that all over her panties, she's not a very hygienic person :(

Lackey said:
if she's getting that all over her panties, she's not a very hygienic person :(

Oh she is, seems the blood I find isn't enough to make a clone so I need more blood but don't want to hurt my prescious I collect whatever blood I can find, mostly droplets :(

Morg said:
Oh she is, seems the blood I find isn't enough to make a clone so I need more blood but don't want to hurt my prescious I collect whatever blood I can find, mostly droplets :(

This is an all time low Morg....:(

Although I love watching The Girl Next Door over, and over, and over again....

Tangled Web said:
Who would clone them?
I would clone George W just so I can beat the **** out of him to relieve stress built up after a hard day of sitting on my ass.:):up: Now, if only I could market this idea, I would be a set man. He'd sell like hotcakes!

The day I can buy a 19 year old Monica Bellucci clone off of ebay for 20 bucks will be a great day indeed.

I'm for cloning. The medical uses would be extraordinary. And it's not like the process would be easy, so if you're afraid of being overrun by clones or something, you needn't worry.

Morg said:
I'm for it, it's why I'm stealing Elisha's panties. I'm trying to clone her ;)

That's creepy beyond creepy. I hope you don't have celebrity syndrome, you'd be no better than JAL. :(

Morg said:
I'm for it, it's why I'm stealing Elisha's panties. I'm trying to clone her ;)

Um...."clone her" isn't exactly what you're trying to do, man.

jag

passerby said:
I have always wanted to ask this. Who is Elisha??
Morg said:
:(

All this while I thought you meant one of the mods here and that you have a speech impediment.

I think cloning would be a good idea purely for military purposes.

Clone the strongest person you can find, mentally and physically, and train them their entire life to be a soldier.

I swear that must have been from a mooooovie I saw. . .

^ you approving of this would be like a normal citizen approving of nuclear weapons in 1945.

See how the test of time doesn't really change approval? That's what I predict about your...frightening...plot.

While the idea of cloning is good for idle humour banter and off-the-cuff discussions among casual Joes and Janes, I doubt cloning is a good idea from a legal POV.

That said, I want clones of me. There can never be such a thing as too much lawyers.

8Ball2/JanG5 said:
^ you approving of this would be like a normal citizen approving of nuclear weapons in 1945.

See how the test of time doesn't really change approval? That's what I predict about your...frightening...plot.

Ummmm, huh?

What was wrong with normal Americans wanting to win the war in 3 days without losing any soldiers??

I think I am missing what youre sayin :O

aliveagain.jpg

Page2.jpg

what about medical research into the field of cloning? such as embryonic stem cell research? you don't have to create a human baby in order to do this research?

what about animal cloning?

Me? I am against cloning humans for reproductive purposes but I'm pro all other forms of it.

People are dying and suffering. Let's help them!

Cloning livestock and crops and distributing them to poverty-stricken countries is ideal.

Clones would be cool. You create a clone army (- the growth acceleration) implant them with chips (and/or drill into their heads that they only respond to the president), and ........."Commander Rumsfield, the time has come,.........."

dcbmp said:
Clones would be cool. You create a clone army (- the growth acceleration) implant them with chips (and/or drill into their heads that they only respond to the president), and ........."Commander Rumsfield, the time has come,.........."
"... execute Order 666."

"Yes, M'Lord."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"