College Student Activities Ideas?

coreymb16

Not a Side-Kick
Reaction score
Can anyone think of any student activities you think community college students from the age of 18 to 40 would enjoy? I am a student and a very active member of the Student Government Association. I am try to come up with ideas that would garner a lot of students to come join. I would love to have all of your all opinions and suggestions. One of the ideas I have is to do a monthly raffle and student(s) would win prize(s) i.e. a netbook, game console or iPod.

Corey (so weird saying) have you heard of that zombie game sweeping College Campuses?

No haven't heard of about it, what's it about. Is it Halloween themed?

Okay, I get that but do you think most people would get would get involved?

It's pretty popular in colleges across america, has been for a while.

Cool, I would definitely bring that idea up to the table in one of the SGA meetings. I will do a little research on though so I can present the case to the SGA.

Take them on a day trip to the beach, hiking retreat, cool museum, ride the train, camping trip something awesome and eco friendly.

18 to 40 is pretty darn broad.

when i went to school in Philly, a bunch of the colleges there set up a pillow fight. Out of no where, hundreds of people appeared in the streets and fought with pillows for several minutes, then they all stopped and simply walked away. it was awesome.

Also, pick up a karma sutra - there are PLENTY of activities in there.

Getting drunk and taking Vicodin is what the cool kids do these days. I just drink though because I'm not cool enough to get high off of Vicodin.

18 to 40 is pretty darn broad.
Well we are a community college. I think it be pretty damn hard to satisfy all age group but there has to be something 18 to 40 year olds would enjoy together.

Well we are a community college. I think it be pretty damn hard to satisfy all age group but there has to be something 18 to 40 year olds would enjoy together.

Video game tournaments (especially with the Wii), movie nights, etc.

Think about broad activities that just about everyone enjoys.

Watch Community. All your answers lie there.

Video game tournaments (especially with the Wii), movie nights, etc.

Think about broad activities that just about everyone enjoys.
The video games like Wii is a great idea, but how expense would that be to set up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"