The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Colm Feore - Who is he?

watched it. thing is, he looks and acts like a great *****ebag CEO Norman. its the murderous evil Norman that concerns me. The wide-eyed twisted face Norman.
HarryOsbornGoblin.gif
THAT Norman I see more like Michael Massee.

Maybe as another hypothetical, Michael Massee will do the (voice)acting while he's under the mask, Feore will play the actual Osborn.

meh. nah.

I agree fully.

If Massee isn't Osborn, then Colm definitely is. But I think that would Massee's talent.

I have a feeling he'll just be a secondary character like Ratha. Feore would make an awesome Norman but it would be a shame if they didn't use Massee......that dude can be freaking terrifying!

So maybe Ifans was speaking the truth after all.

If Feore ends up being Norman, who'd Massee be?

EDIT: Though I feel 90% sure he's Adrian Toomes. He looks EXACTLY like him and his voice is very much how I picture it.

Last edited:
He does look a lot like him, i agree, but webb has hardly cast his actors based on how much they resemble their comic book counterpart.

He does look a lot like him, i agree, but webb has hardly cast his actors based on how much they resemble their comic book counterpart.

Andrew doesn't resemble Peter? Emma doesn't resemble Gwen? They look like comic book copies to me.

Thing is, Vulture has such a specific look that he's one of those characters you'd want to cast someone with that look.

I reckon Colm Feore could have also been a decent lock for George Stacy even.

I have a feeling he'll just be a secondary character like Ratha. Feore would make an awesome Norman but it would be a shame if they didn't use Massee......that dude can be freaking terrifying!
:up:

My money's on Osborn; it makes so much sense given what they set up in TASM 1 and given that Harry's a part of this film.

Regarding the comment about Ratha being a 'secondary character', he wasn't at the time the film went into production; his role ended up being trimmed back over the course of post-production, but, based on the synopsis, I can't see the same thing happening to Feore's character.

Norman Osborn

Last edited:
:whatever:

does everyone even understand why the question is even up for debate?

if Feore is Osborn, who was the man in the shadows?

Norman Osborn. If Michael Massee was intended to be Osborn, his role was basically nothing more than an extended cameo, and therefore there's no reason why they couldn't recast the role.

Norman Osborn. If Michael Massee was intended to be Osborn, his role was basically nothing more than an extended cameo, and therefore there's no reason why they couldn't recast the role.

They did it dozens of times in the "X-Men" films. Jubilee anyone? But I still stand by the fact Massee and Dehaan look like father and son moreso than Dehaan and Feore. However, Colm Feore can do circles around Massee's acting.

I'll guess Laufey. That's right, even though Loki whacked him in Thor1 you just can't keep a good frost giant monarch down. He'll soon be quoting ice puns ala' Mr. Freeze.

I'll guess Laufey. That's right, even though Loki whacked him in Thor1 you just can't keep a good frost giant monarch down. He'll soon be quoting ice puns ala' Mr. Freeze.

What killed the dinosaurs?!

I still don't understand why there were dinosaur exhibits in an art museum...

Did anybody mention that this guy could be playing Eddie Brock Sr?
With the rumors of the symbiote possibly being in this, it could be possible that they'll explore the plot where Peter and Eddie's fathers worked together.

Did anybody mention that this guy could be playing Eddie Brock Sr?
With the rumors of the symbiote possibly being in this, it could be possible that they'll explore the plot where Peter and Eddie's fathers worked together.

I actually like that line of thinking.

When I look at him I see vulture most definitely though. But I guess we'll see.

So Rhino and Electro are there.There's Lizard from the first movie,Goblin will eventually come it
This guy looks tailor made to play Toomes

I hope they arent thinking about sinister six

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"