The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Colm Feore - Who is he?

Thing is, he is just so unknown. Which speaks nothing to his talent or his credibility.

Did anyone think Heath Ledger had the Joker inside of him?

Its the same with Gobby. If Massee auditioned in front of Webb and showed a blisteringly insane and badass Green Goblin, then I want to see it too. I'm ready for it. Bring IT. Also, keep it secret if you must. I won't complain.

tumblr_mcbc7bj3UT1rtr59uo1_500.png

Massee to me speaks Mysterio all the way and if Marc Webb has his eyes on fishbowl head then he may go with the Francis Klum version who could teleport.

GG he could easily be but given the shadowy poster of Osborn in ASM Oscorp scene it could be someone different.

He could just play an Oscorp employee that's either Adrian Toomes, Miles Warren, or something like that, but not turn into a villain in the film. Sort of like Dr. Stromm in SM1.

Miles Warren aka The Jackal thats one of my wishes for 3rd film. Mysterio & The Jackal enough said.

:word:

I get an Adrian Toomes vibe. If I had to choose another villain though I'd say the Chameleon.

I'd be careful about the villains, unless we're getting some as being pre-established.

Yah...the final fight was ridiculously awful, lol, but I don't think we can say a Sinister Six vs Spidey fight would be cartoony just because of the OsCorp Tower fight.
I said TA not TASM

Oh, he's great with action scenes, no doubt about that, but Raimi couldn't let his Spidey take on two villains at once...his Spidey could never deal with six at once.
Speaking realistically,any version of Spider-man shouldnt be able to take 6 at once,it would make them look like thugs

I said TA not TASM

Ahh, my bad...but, I thought TAS-M's final battle looked way more cartoony than TA's.

Speaking realistically,any version of Spider-man shouldnt be able to take 6 at once,it would make them look like thugs

Of course, unless Spider-Man has some help. I always thought if Raimi reached the Sinister Six, then he could've had Harry suit up as New Goblin and help Spidey, but that idea was thrown out the window when Spidey needed help with only two villains.

No symbiotes please, lol.

Although, Black-suited Spider-Man vs the Sinister Six in TSSM was such a great episode.

I'll be pissed if they use the cancer suit in this series and the term "symbiote" isn't even mentioned. As I've said, they should do the symbiote correctly before they do the ultimate version.

I will however, be quite happy if they develop the cancer suit based on the cellular structure of "extraterrestrial organic material." :D Best of both worlds. In other words an amalgamation of 616 Venom and Ultimate Venom

The idea here, i think, is that Spider-Man learns how to defeat them each one-on-one to such a degree that after being beaten by Spidey once, taking him on by their lonesome is foolish. You gotta consider Spider-Man to be quite tactical like that. Like Batman has a Plan B for every Justice League member right? Spider-Man is a virtuoso of defeating supervillains. Thats why Ock comes up with the idea of the team up.

So that all being said, I'd like to see Black Cat arrive in the S6 battle and help him out. She has the salt to take on foes like Vulture, Mysterio, maybe Kraven. She could help. He needed her help against the sinister twelve after all.

Of course, unless Spider-Man has some help. I always thought if Raimi reached the Sinister Six, then he could've had Harry suit up as New Goblin and help Spidey, but that idea was thrown out the window when Spidey needed help with only two villains.

Well the theme of the movie was forgiveness,it didnt have much to do with the 2 villians but that in the end Harry forgives Peter and helps him

The idea here, i think, is that Spider-Man learns how to defeat them each one-on-one to such a degree that after being beaten by Spidey once, taking him on by their lonesome is foolish. You gotta consider Spider-Man to be quite tactical like that. Like Batman has a Plan B for every Justice League member right? Spider-Man is a virtuoso of defeating supervillains. Thats why Ock comes up with the idea of the team up.

So that all being said, I'd like to see Black Cat arrive in the S6 battle and help him out. She has the salt to take on foes like Vulture, Mysterio, maybe Kraven. She could help. He needed her help against the sinister twelve after all.

One on one would never work

When he takes them on together,he needs to be really creative and use them against each other,like how he dumps Rhino on top of Electro and use Shocker's gautlets to fry Sandman in TSSM,that was some creativity

One on one would never work

When he takes them on together,he needs to be really creative and use them against each other,like how he dumps Rhino on top of Electro and use Shocker's gautlets to fry Sandman in TSSM,that was some creativity

Well, theres your answer. All it needs is some creativity.

Well the theme of the movie was forgiveness,it didnt have much to do with the 2 villians but that in the end Harry forgives Peter and helps him

Here's the thing though...if Raimi had wanted to do the Sinister Six and if given the chance, he could've had them forgive each other and Harry didn't even have to help Spidey at all if Raimi's Spidey was able to take down Sandman and Venom all on his own to keep Harry donning Goblin attire until a SS appeared, but it didn't happen so we got Spider-Man/New Goblin vs Sandman/Venom.

The Sinister Six would probably give Spidey one big "I'm Sorry" card with each of them signing their names on it.

Venom or Doc Ock won't be in this movie. Period.

As for Feore, I had originally put Norman, but if I could vote again, I'd say Adrian Toomes.

Here's the thing though...if Raimi had wanted to do the Sinister Six and if given the chance, he could've had them forgive each other and Harry didn't even have to help Spidey at all if Raimi's Spidey was able to take down Sandman and Venom all on his own to keep Harry donning Goblin attire until a SS appeared, but it didn't happen so we got Spider-Man/New Goblin vs Sandman/Venom.

Er no...
Harry forgiving him AND putting everything behind him to risk his life to help his friend sends a stronger message

Yah, if the film ends on a trilogy.

If it doesn't, then no, risking his life sent no more of a stronger message than Peter letting Marko fly away.

Yah, if the film ends on a trilogy.

If it doesn't, then no, risking his life sent no more of a stronger message than Peter letting Marko fly away.

Well yeah that was a hiccup but the final scene with Harry was really powerful,and this is coming from someone who is not a emotional guy

Because Spider-Man 3 felt like an ending and I highly doubt a fourth would have ever been made because of S-M 3's feel of finality. If they played their cards right and if Raimi planned on using the Sinister Six, killing off Harry and even using him as an ally in a battle would have been a bad idea.

And I agree, Harry's death was emotional, mainly and mostly because of Franco having been one of the best parts of the trilogy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"