The Dark Knight Come one Come all: Join the "Clowns of the Joker"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I tried to change my sig, but it is exactly at the limit (250 characters)

i tried adding COTJ, didn't work....tried COT...nope....CO....nadda...C...couldn't even.

haha, Im right on the line

--dk7

Hey clowns! I scanned these for another thread, but they go just as nicely in here, as they're Joker related:

Knightf1.jpg

Knightf2.jpg

Knightf3.jpg

Knightf4.jpg

Only Joker can get under Batman's skin this well :hoboj:

What intense panels, I want to see Batman that angry at Joker in TDK

--dk7

Hey clowns! I scanned these for another thread, but they go just as nicely in here, as they're Joker related:

Only Joker can get under Batman's skin this well :hoboj:

I need to get a scanner/new camera lol.

I wanted to post the Knightfall stuff with Joker beating the crap out of Crane.

One of my fav Joker moments.

I am the coolest ****er here! You miserable creeps would be nothing without me!

In! do we get membership (joker) cards? ha ha ha!:woot:

LOL I wish that would be awesome. But the Clown Prince of Crime just wants our loyalty ;)

But if you wish you can put in your sig that your a member, its like a public card to a point ;)

For all of you that have joined welcome! Joker loves as many clowns as he can get! :oldrazz:

Evening....Hypers....

For a few months I've been wanting to create a group, along side the all ready great group "Sons of the Batman". But this group I have created is in ode to the great villain of Batman, and of course I speak of The Joker himself.

The only requirement to this group is pretty much the same as "Sons of the Batman" where it is one that shows respect to all interpertations of the Clown Prince of Crime. Not saying you have to love all interpertations just that we have respect for all things Joker. If you love the Joker come on in and join.

So this is for all you Joker lovers out there, and those who love to with civility discuss one of fictions greatest villians of all time.

So if you wish to join please do. Welcome to the......"Clowns of the Joker"

And if you wish just put it in your sig. You don't have to, but you may.

in my world we call this a "no brainer"...count me in!:hoboj:

Oh God, I'm gonna love this thread. I know it already.

Count me in! *dance dance* I hope Joker doesn't mind female clowns on the team. :woot:

Solidus, you're made of awesomesauce. Thank you for the thread.

Anyone notice the Joker face I did next to the "Clowns of the Joker" part of my sig? :woot:

Anyone notice the Joker face I did next to the "Clowns of the Joker" part of my sig? :woot:

Hee, yes. An original Joker smiley! :up: That's the spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"