Comic-Con 2009!

Maximum Carnage

Tanned User
Reaction score
Alright. I figured we can have a thread to discuss the latest and greatest comin' outta Comic-Con. With so much going on in our own lives, I think it'd be easier if we can all keep eachother informed .. ? =)

July 23rd - 26th!

I'm attending, can't wait!

Alright. I figured we can have a thread to discuss the latest and greatest comin' outta Comic-Con. With so much going on in our own lives, I think it'd be easier if we can all keep eachother informed .. ? =)

July 23rd - 26th!

and where is this one?

i thought there was one in Philly coming up too

The Chicago CC is in August. I ordered my tickets forever ago but they havent arrived yet, dammit! I guess I'll have to buy them at the convention center.

no tracking number or shipping info? i definitely wouldn't want to pay twice

Wtf is with all this Twilight stuff at Comic Con...saw it in the newspaper magazine today :huh:

According to the article, last year thousands of teen girls camped out for a panel discussion on the first movie, and this year they're showing the trailer for New Moon and giving out cards. What the bloody hell.

:facepalm

Wtf is with all this Twilight stuff at Comic Con...saw it in the newspaper magazine today :huh:

According to the article, last year thousands of teen girls camped out for a panel discussion on the first movie, and this year they're showing the trailer for New Moon and giving out cards. What the bloody hell.

:facepalm

Well, now, as much as I love to trash Twilight fangirls, it is technically a genre film, so I think it does have its place at Comic Con with many other films. So I'll let it pass as long as these chicks just keep their mouths shut.

I will be going to the Pittsburgh Comic Con in September. :o

Though that is not so much as a big deal as San Diego and Chicago.

Pittsburgh's is more like the old school cons before a lot of them got turned into such a mainstream type of convention.

Can someone tell me...

WHY THE F DO WE NEED LEGO ROCKBAND???:dry:

Comic-Con_2009_24.jpg

http://www.superherohype.com/imageGallery/Comic-Con/Comic-Con_2009/Comic-Con_2009_24.jpg

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

^^ Agreed.

I'm looking foward to ALOT of stuff at the Con this year. Wish I could go though. :up:

I'm all packed and leave tomorrow ungodly early

Anyone who likes comics and superheroes is a huge dork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"