Comic-Con 2009!

damn, i was just watching CNN and Tony Harris had a ireport piece about Comic Con with the guy who does iReports, and the damn tony harris was laughing the whole time with the pics of fans dressing up for comic con. Tony also said its the time where the freaks come out
:mad:

well to normal people, it looks kind of ridiculous. I kind of laughed at the people dressed as zombies.

bad choice of words. I meant people not familiar with this subculture.

Just yanking your chain Mikey...

...Thats what she said

yeah, but I had a feeling it would come back to bite me in the ass.

that's what she said

Why is it some movies, like Twilight, were there when they weren't based on comics?

Comic con covers all not just comic books. They cover comics, anime, sci fi, fantasy and games as well

I bet the Twilight fans looked around them and saw everyone and said, "Are we the only sane ones here?" when in fact they were not.

66402173901552367256002.jpg

man its been the weakest comic con in a long time, im not going to blame anyone (but i am) but the photo above me explains it all

also the economy sucks right now, no one including studios, are spending money on ancillary things like cons

man its been the weakest comic con in a long time, im not going to blame anyone (but i am) but the photo above me explains it all

I know, right?

I felt it was pretty lame personally. Of course I was barraged by "no It wasnt ****!" comments by many. But the good thing about Comic Con? There's always next year.

damn, i was just watching CNN and Tony Harris had a ireport piece about Comic Con with the guy who does iReports, and the damn tony harris was laughing the whole time with the pics of fans dressing up for comic con. Tony also said its the time where the freaks come out
:mad:

Don't you hate people like that?

the local news in SD does the same thing, Ive honestly gotten used to the derision from any conventional news reporter that is forced to cover Comic Con

The panel included 10 minutes of “Something, Something, Something Darkside” or the Empire Strikes Back spoof. It starts with the line “a long time ago, when gays weren’t so in your face about it” and includes a crawl that rips Fox pretty good. It’s funny, naturally and the part shown is the ice planet battle. It’s very much in line with the Blue Harvest episode. Goodman also noted that they are working on the Jedi episode that was originally going to be called “The Great Muppet Caper” but they thought it would be too confusing, so it will be called “We Have a Bad Feeling About This.”
I heard Seth MacFarlane talked about how Fox will not air next seasons abortion episode.

its a shame Fox doesnt just stop airing them period.

Not when they are Fox's cash cow.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"