Comic-con/RDk Joker Cards

JokerJr.

Sidekick
Reaction score
So if anybody can upload good, straight pics of Joker cards they got at comic-con or from the viral campaign, i'd really appreciate it

Look at the user name, it wasn't Mister J that post the pics

Here are the fronts and backs of all of the cards I received. If anyone wants higher res images of any of them, just ask.
cardsxm2.jpg

backsza3.jpg

if it isnt a bother can i get 3,5,6,,7 of the back. and 2,3,7,8,9, of the fronts

Here are the fronts and backs of all of the cards I received. If anyone wants higher res images of any of them, just ask.
cardsxm2.jpg

backsza3.jpg

Could you send me the back of the card of the one where the Joker is holding his sides from laughing.

cool thanks. Some of the back of the cards surprise me though. But oh well.

Also another quick question,... ever consider selling any of those cards...?

Unfortunately, only three of the nine are currently in my possession, as I gave away the other six to the members of my photo group as directed by my message from Mr. J. And I wouldn't sell the ones I had.

did anybody get these card, if you did could you upload the back designs to em and tell me wich belongs to wich
u4.jpg

u5.jpg

u7.jpg

10a.jpg

16a.jpg

12a.jpg

11a.jpg

Wow, where did those ones come from? I saw asberry's, but he only had two, neither of which are up there and one of which was identical to one in the batch I got.

I've never seen those cards before.

the first 4 are from rdk, 5th one is from the cake, and the last 2 are from back in comic-con scavenger hunt

Wow, where did those ones come from? I saw asberry's, but he only had two, neither of which are up there and one of which was identical to one in the batch I got.
who's asberry and where can i see his cards

He's the only other RDK winner i know of who got sent the same prize that I did. He's a member here.

I don't have a picture of it. It was styled in that vertical mirror sort of way, though, with a joker appearing both right-side up and upside down.

is that how you spell his username, because i tried looking for him but i couldnt find him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"