Common joins Suicide Squad. Who is he going to play?

Beat me :funny:

Why haven't you put Common is John Stewart thread? :argh: :o

My bet is Bronze Tiger, Black Manta or Bronze Tiger.

BLACK MANTA!!!!!! :argh: imagine him against Aquamoa :hubba

If he's a member of the squad:

Black Manta
Black Spider
Bronze Tiger

I'm loving the diversity in this cast.

Bronze Tiger.

Black Manta is Chiwetel, dammit.

And someone else altogether for John.

I'd be fine with him as Black Manta.

But I'd love to see him as John Stewart! :woot:

I've become a big fan of Common's acting since Hell on Wheels. Awesome to see him in this movie. He'd be great as Stewart or Bronze Tiger. Black Manta would be cool too but it might be tough to make that costume work on the big screen.

I think we are going to see a lot of the Ostrander influence in this film, so... Bronze Tiger is a good bet I think.

I've become a big fan of Common's acting since Hell on Wheels. Awesome to see him in this movie. He'd be great as Stewart or Bronze Tiger. Black Manta would be cool too but it might be tough to make that costume work on the big screen.

I wouldn't rule it out just yet. If not this film, then maybe in the Aquaman solo.

I think they could make it work, but I also think that, if they ever use the character, he probably won't wear it too much throughout the film.

That's the point of introducing him. to then go fully with Aquamoa.

WHAT IF Common is JOHN JONES! He has PERFECT voice and steady face for Martian Manhunter plus El Mayimbe hinted big character in SS... Argus is keeping him - New Frontier style ala Hal Eastwood. BAM. drops the mic.

Also about him being Black Manta remember when Elmayimbe said
Waller has Aquaman's trident
What if that becomes true and he is already imprisoned or works for Waller to that purpose?

Awesome addition. He could do a number of characters justice.

Please let it be Martin Manhunter. I believe El Mayimbe said there is a character in the film that will shock us and I hope Martain Manhunter is it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"