Common joins Suicide Squad. Who is he going to play?

Maybe he is Black Lightening ?

Last edited:
Please let it be Martin Manhunter. I believe El Mayimbe said there is a character in the film that will shock us and I hope Martain Manhunter is it.

I would absolutely love it if MM was in this, however I am not convinced Common would do the character justice.

If he's a member of the squad:

Black Manta
Black Spider
Bronze Tiger

Agreed. He will be one of these or he can also be introduced as John Stewart.

If he is Stewart...perhaps he will have some kind of connection or previous friendship with Rick Flag with there Military ties?

Hope it's true. Black Manta FTW!

Think you could do better than Common for someone as big as Black Manta

I can see him as Broze Tiger or Black Spider... Manta? I don't know... I am not down on him as an actor like some but for Manta I think you need a stronger name to sell it to the audience.

If Common is playing Bronze Tiger, I hope they give him the costume from the John Ostrander run or the tiger head. Instead of the wolverine claws from Arrow.
Bronze_Tiger_0002.jpg
Bronze_Tiger_Prime_Earth_002.jpg

Do we have any reason to believe Common has martial arts skills that would lend themselves to Bronze Tiger?

What "martial arts skill" did Keanu have before the Matrix, or any of that cast? What martial arts skill did Christian Bale have?

Honestly, though, not seeing him with that particular group of characters in the cast photo is making me think he's not Bronze Tiger.

I'm kind into the idea of him being Martian Manhunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"