Common joins Suicide Squad. Who is he going to play?

Based on his jacket, Bronze Tiger seems like a possibility.

Whoever he's playing, I like the design!

common as green lantern

JLM_GL.png

Common only filmed one scene?

If his scene was with Parrack then it means it was with the Joker. Can kind of guess how that went..

Just hope he's not Bronze Tiger. Would be a total waste of a character.

You said if his scene was with Parrack, it means it was with the Joker. I was wondering why you said that.

You said if his scene was with Parrack, it means it was with the Joker. I was wondering why you said that.

[blackout]You can see the Joker walking with Parrack in the teaser[/blackout].

I'd be willing to guess most/all of Parrack's scenes feature him.

according to IMDB, he's going to be Tattoeed Man.

but which one?

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Abel_Tarrant_(New_Earth)

or

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Mark_Richards

??

The last one, mark richards, could be interesting having the Batman and Gotham link in it, though Batman clearly is hunting Joker. But it could still happen though. Also, Slipknot, member of the SS, killed his son Leon.

however, the nose ring and skull tattoo looking a bit like a snake suggests its abel tarrant. dont know if we should read too much into purple, but he does sport a purplish jacket and a purple goatee, and abels tats were usually shown in purple.
And offcourse that Abel has been part of the SS.

and how is this connected to the SS thread? just because it's the same actor? let's fill the deadshot thread with big willy's new music video then.

This is what tends to happen in these threads when there's no other news surrounding the character. Relax.

and how is this connected to the SS thread? just because it's the same actor? let's fill the deadshot thread with big willy's new music video then.
Oh boo who take it up with some one who cares clown.

And if there's any more Common news I'll gladly share it in here fyi.

Common said in an interview with Complex that his character's name is Monster T.

Vid is on YouTube but there's one or two bad words.

small role? you guys haven't figured common is the guy who's trashing the metro with his tattoo man stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"