Superman Returns Comparisons of Hair, suits, etc....(merged)

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
give the movie a chance watch it..then disect and hate it..

other wise you come off as a troll.

Sorry. I will, but I will poke fun at it until it proves me wrong. Seriously, I am hoping this film suprises me.

But damn, look at Cavill. He has so much more emotion with his expressions, very commanding and strong. Very much like what Superman should be. Routh just looks like a poser.

chi-boy said:
Yeah, that dude would have been great. But I'm glad he's not attached to Singer's abomination. He would have worked better with a restart.

Congratulations. We have a winner! The first reviewer of Superman Returns! Come on, "dude", give some details of the movie. You have watched the entire movie... right? Otherwise, it would be pointless to comment on something you have very little idea on, wouldnt it?:o

SUPERSEBAS said:
YOU ARE WRON!!! Wron about me, and about everything you say!!!
really?
these aren't wild speculations or baseless accusations. These.. are matters.. of undeniable fact. LOL
brandon-routh.jpg

chi-boy said:
Sorry. I will, but I will poke fun at it until it proves me wrong. Seriously, I am hoping this film suprises me.

But damn, look at Cavill. He has so much more emotion with his expressions, very commanding and strong. Very much like what Superman should be. Routh just looks like a poser.

Poking fun at something that doesn't have any proof behind it dude.. i like cavill..but routh is superman.. just like the man before him..your not saying anything that wasn't said when Reeve was cast.

And look what he turned out ..

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:
Congratulations. We have a winner! The first reviewer of Superman Returns! Come on, "dude", give some details of the movie. You have watched the entire movie... right? Otherwise, it would be pointless to comment on something you have very little idea on, wouldnt it?:o

Press refresh and see what I posted after that, *****e.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
Poking fun at something that doesn't have any proof behind it dude.. i like cavill..but routh is superman.. just like the man before him..your not saying anything that wasn't said when Reeve was cast.

And look what he turned out ..

Okay, like I said I hope I'm proven wrong, but I have the right to express my opinions just like the fanboys can claim that Routh is the shiznit messiah come again...

chi-boy said:

no need for the insult..if you want to start having ago,i will more than oblige you.

chi-boy said:

You're on my case for not pressing the refresh button, but have you tried applying god's gift to you, your BRAIN, before posting?

chi-boy said:
Okay, like I said I hope I'm proven wrong, but I have the right to express my opinions just like the fanboys can claim that Routh is the shiznit messiah come again...

what is your problem with Routh..what are you? an actor who tested but got turned down?

chi-boy said:
Maybe Routh was so desperate for the role he was willing to perform certain... favors.

Same reason he was going to be considered by McG and Brett Ratner when they were attached, right? As well as the call back he got for Smallville. Stop reaching.

JamalYIgle said:
Same reason he was going to be considered by McG and Brett Ratner when they were attached, right? As well as the call back he got for Smallville. Stop reaching.

You're a fanboy if you can't admit the one on the right looks better:

brandon-routh.jpg

chi-boy said:

brandon-routh.jpg
I'm not a fan boy. I'm a professional.I recognize that you're not going to get a perfect reproduction of anything that's drawn in a comic book onto the screen. It's not possible and a movie shouldn't have to. It's an adaptation.

chi-boy said:

brandon-routh.jpg

A person will not admit to something they do not agree with..admit it...

EDIT: That was probably a low blow...

Zor-El said:
theres also little difference between "chi-boy" and "troll," but we let it slide. :)

Good one, dude. I'm just misunderstood. My cynical attitude masks my deep sadness and insecurities. Deep down inside I'm hoping for this movie to pull through. Seriously, dude. Sersly. :(

chi-boy said:
There's little difference in the comicbook industry.
really? Hmmm facinating obsevation. And what do you do taht gives you such glowing insight?

chi-boy said:
Good one, dude. I'm just misunderstood. My cynical attitude masks my deep sadness and insecurities. Deep down inside I'm hoping for this movie to pull through. Seriously, dude. Sersly. :(
haha all in good fun.
I just think everyone needs to remember that Superman is a legend. This movie, good or bad, wont destroy Superman.
but at the same time, we need to trust singer not to screw it up. And from what I know, he hasn't so far. There's definitely a lot we dont know, and that's why we're freaking out. IMO

JamalYIgle said:
really? Hmmm facinating obsevation. And what do you do taht gives you such glowing insight?

Because you're all a bunch of fat, greasy nerds. Have you read a mainstream comicbook within the last 10 years? It's all the same crap. Superman, Batman - they've grown stagnant and dull and it's the "professionals" who've let that happen. It's all fine to them, dishing out the same redundant crap, as long as they're banking on it. But you know, it seems they're the ones responsible for your paycheck, so we all know where your blind enthusiasm is stemming from.

And I'm just wondering how you'd draw Superman Probably with a bigger neck than Routh's.

chi-boy said:
Yeah, that dude would have been great. But I'm glad he's not attached to Singer's abomination. He would have worked better with a restart.

When is your review of Superman Returns going to be posted? I'd really like to know what was wrong with the film that you would call it an "abomination." I'm sure you have valid reasons.

:rolleyes:

JamalYIgle said:
It's not possible and a movie shouldn't have to. It's an adaptation.

So you're saying they shouldn't get some who is physically imposing, who exudes confidence and strength? Qualities, at least IMO, that Routh does not possess. I bet Burton had the same thought train when he cast Keaton as Batman. "It's just an adaptation". 10 years later, all the fans are complaining that Keaton was too small, pudgy, etc and look what we got, a restart.

chi-boy said:
So you're saying they shouldn't get some who is physically imposing, who exudes confidence and strength? Qualities, at least IMO, that Routh does not possess.

I would tell you to wait for the ****ing movie before making statements like that but I see you don't have the habit of being patient or objective. Nor can you actually wait until you have something to backup your asinine, trollish statements.

chi-boy said:
Because you're all a bunch of fat, greasy nerds. Have you read a mainstream comicbook within the last 10 years? It's all the same crap. Superman, Batman - they've grown stagnant and dull and it's the "professionals" who've let that happen. It's all fine to them, dishing out the same redundant crap, as long as they're banking on it. But you know, it seems they're the ones responsible for your paycheck, so we all know where your blind enthusiasm is stemming from.

And I'm just wondering how you'd draw Superman Probably with a bigger neck than Routh's.
Yeah.. lol wow. you really don't know what the hell your talking about. it's hysterical though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"