The Dark Knight Composite Dent E-Mails

Alright guys, calm down.

The virals are made for everyone to enjoy. Some people like one part, some people like the other, some people like both. If you aren't satisfied with what we have been given, then that is your opinion, but there is no need to complain or argue about it. Just enjoy it. 42 could have never even done this whole thing.

And nobody knows which character TDK is going to focus on most... but I'm sure we can all agree it will be very heavy on Joker, Harvey, and maybe (just a little bit of) Batman.

If this is where this discussion is headed, suggest you take it to a lounge...

This is the Press Conference thread...

Alright guys, calm down.

The virals are made for everyone to enjoy. Some people like one part, some people like the other, some people like both. If you aren't satisfied with what we have been given, then that is your opinion, but there is no need to complain or argue about it. Just enjoy it. 42 could have never even done this whole thing.

And nobody knows which character TDK is going to focus on most... but I'm sure we can all agree it will be very heavy on Joker, Harvey, and maybe (just a little bit of) Batman.

i agree dan... i love both parts i just want the joker ones to start up again so we can have those while we have the cop/corruption/dent ones going on... probably wishful thinkin to have both at the same time tho

from the virals u would get the idea that it will be all dent and joker and no batman HAH

do you think batman gets involved at all in the virals?

wasnt intended to belittle anyone at all....

i jsut see the joker virals as more exciting especially since he is a central charachter to the movie where as notaro and barhyte are not... im hoping now we will move back to more dent virals and more gordon / joker virals...

does anyone think they get batman involved in the virals at all besides the citizens for batman forum?

It's all good :)

I would like some movement on the Gordon/MCU front, but I doubt we'll get much on Batman from the virals.

back to the press conference......

since it was reportedly being covered by the gotham times and then at the end u hear sumone i assume to be levine say i need to write this up... are we expecting a new gotham times soon?

Alright guys, calm down.

poor batman

I have to say the reminder email was just right in tone--I've been involved in campaigns that didn't end with a victory, and the email was exactly what I've gotten from the campaign manager just before the withdrawl speech

Alright guys, calm down.

Who's Batman?

Who's Batman?
He's a man (I think, it's hard to tell now a days), around 6ft tall, with a giant menacing supernatural form, kinda like a bat. Hence the name Batman.
He preys on corrupt scum of Gotham City.

He's a man (I think, it's hard to tell now a days), around 6ft tall, with a giant menacing supernatural form, kinda like a bat. Hence the name Batman.
He preys on corrupt scum of Gotham City.

A grown man dressed up like a flying rodent? Wow. He needs to get a life.

it makes since that batman isnt involved in the viral because the people of gothan dont see him that much...think about it, he only comes out at night when there's a problem where as dent and the jokes are always on the loose

so, back to the conference:

at the end, we hear some more shots, cop yelling, etc. is it just me, or does that list piece sound exactly like the beginning...like the tape was restarting. 42 error, or this whole things a hoax...discuss

at the end, we hear some more shots, cop yelling, etc. is it just me, or does that list piece sound exactly like the beginning...like the tape was restarting. 42 error, or this whole things a hoax...discuss

Well there were too many witnesses for it to be a hoax.

I believe it was just a technical error. The recording on IBIHD doesn't have that error, i believe.

I guess the audio file just started over again.

I took it as the typical cops yelling in apprehending someone who just held a hostage at gunpoint. Don't think it was a hoax, too big and with took many possible loose ends to be. Though I do admit I really want to know what Dent said in there to end things so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"