The Dark Knight Composite Dent E-Mails

FlyingMonkey

Civilian
Reaction score
Just got this from the Dent Campaign HQ. So, will Dent supporters make it on Good Morning America tomorrow?

THE DENTMOBILES ARE HITTING THE ROAD!

Cross-Country Tour of Campaign Bus Continues As Thousands of Dent Supporters March, Rally For The One Man Who Can Save Gotham!

Check the updated schedule at http://www.ibelieveinharveydent.com/ontheroad.aspx to see if a Dentmobile is coming to your neighborhood.
Dent’s challenge to Gotham to show their desire for change has been met with a city-wide explosion of activism, with thousands of supporters organizing rallies, meet-ups, petition drives, and posting signs and placards in every neighborhood. Check out some of the best photos and videos at http://www.ibelieveinharveydent.com/youinaction.aspx .
Dent is expected to make his decision whether to run for Gotham District Attorney within weeks and your support does make a difference!

**Special Alert**
For those of you who can get down to Rockefeller Center tomorrow morning between 6 and 9 am, there’s a very good chance your friends might be able to see you on a certain morning television show.

Spread the word. Make an impression! Let’s get creative in demonstrating our support!

Take Back Gotham!
-------------------------------------------------------
Index

March 19 (Momentum Is Building)
March 26 (Officially Running For DA)
April 9 (Refuting Smear Campaign)
April 13 (Press Conference Reminder)

That morning show they're talking about is most likely NBC Today. Set your VCRs! :)

AzBat

It's definitely the Today show, but does anyone know what they're doing exactly?

Ohoo! If only they were leaving the US, I hope the Dentmobile brings with it a new TRAILER!!!

Thats awesome they're going to be on the Today Show, man I wish I lived in New York. Do we have a big NY following here at the Hype?

I will be at the Today Show, I'm debating if I should go in Joker gear for fun.

"I believe in Harvey Dent too!" ha ha ha

Hope they do something cool!

I will be at the Today Show, I'm debating if I should go in Joker gear for fun.

"I believe in Harvey Dent too!" ha ha ha

Hope they do something cool!

Do it, man! I mean don't really try to wreck the rally, but wear Joker garbd with a IBIHD TOO sign. I''ll be looking for you!!

Anyone going to Chicago's? I'll be there, but I haven't decided on a time.

I hate all the papers and tests I've got going on right now... absolutely hate...

I really want to make a video for Dent but I'm busy till Monday afternoon! This is the only free time I have and it's only enough to complain here to you all. *sigh*

I'm gonna go crash now.

ps

If you're from Columbia MO send me a PM

Hello, Dent Believers!

It’s been great to see the response from all of you! We knew that citizens of Gotham would rally behind Harvey Dent and you have! (It was inspiring to see some of you on TV!) Gotham citizens have come out to meet the Dentmobiles, many of them using the Dentmobiles as an opportunity to meet up with other Harvey Dent supporters in their neighborhoods and build this grassroots campaign.

The momentum is building!

There have been sporadic reports of rallies being broken up by police, which is disturbing. Does it indicate a bias on the part of the men in blue? A backlash against Harvey Dent because of his campaign to stop corruption?

Harvey Dent is expected to make his decision whether to run for Gotham District Attorney within days, and seeing all of you out there with your signs and banners can only tell him that Gotham needs him! Gotham is asking for change! That we believe in Harvey Dent!

Spread the word. Make an impression! And don’t forget to check out the latest submissions at http://www.ibelieveinharveydent.com/youinaction.aspx . We’ve been told that Mr. Dent may be close to making a decision – so your efforts can make a difference!

Finally, don’t forget to check http://www.ibelieveinharveydent.com/ontheroad.aspx to see if a Dentmobile is coming to a neighborhood near you this weekend.

Take Back Gotham!

Hello, Dent Believers!

It’s been great to see the response from all of you! We knew that citizens of Gotham would rally behind Harvey Dent and you have! (It was inspiring to see some of you on TV!) Gotham citizens have come out to meet the Dentmobiles, many of them using the Dentmobiles as an opportunity to meet up with other Harvey Dent supporters in their neighborhoods and build this grassroots campaign.

The momentum is building!

There have been sporadic reports of rallies being broken up by police, which is disturbing. Does it indicate a bias on the part of the men in blue? A backlash against Harvey Dent because of his campaign to stop corruption?

Harvey Dent is expected to make his decision whether to run for Gotham District Attorney within days, and seeing all of you out there with your signs and banners can only tell him that Gotham needs him! Gotham is asking for change! That we believe in Harvey Dent!

Spread the word. Make an impression! And don’t forget to check out the latest submissions at http://www.ibelieveinharveydent.com/youinaction.aspx . We’ve been told that Mr. Dent may be close to making a decision – so your efforts can make a difference!

Finally, don’t forget to check http://www.ibelieveinharveydent.com/ontheroad.aspx to see if a Dentmobile is coming to a neighborhood near you this weekend.

Take Back Gotham!

lmao....awesome.

:pal:

At least the Dent people know how to think on their feet.

I may bring a copy of that e-mail with me when I go to Union Square this weekend just in case there's any interference. It might go over okay, but in case it doesn't, I've always wondered what jail was like...

haah i i flipped when i saw this in my email!

the part about the police, werent those ACTUAL police breakin up the rallies? not GPD.

lol disturbing indeed.

but i think we will also get a NEW Gotham Times outtta this i mean its only appropriate when Dent announces his running, or maybe we'll get it when hes elected!

FTW!

Very interesting. Checking my mail now...

:lmao:

Seems like they're paying attention. :oldrazz:

yea that email was funny to get! now i just have to wait for my voter registration card!

^lol ur name is awesome

DO U REALLY LOVE THE LAMP?

and yeah my pics got accepted a few days ago, but i havnt got ma card yet, hopefully today or tomorrow, it doesnt take that long for mail to get from Los...i mean midtown to Sacram....i mean Reatton

:cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"