• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Congratulations to Hunter Rider!!!!

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
Today, a milestone was achieved. A very rare Hype milestone that has only happened twice before.

Let's give it up for Hunter Rider who becomes the third Hypster to hit the 100,000 post mark!

:applaud

I don't know if that's a milestone or evidence that he has too much free time. I know post count is a big deal because you need a certain amount to get privilages like avatar sizes. But once you start reaching 100,000 there's not much to celebrate.

Holy ****!:eek: Congrats. Bro, I got you something for this momentous occasion.

ABeautifulField.jpg

Fresh air. Don't get tuberculosis buddy.:o

100,000 posts and many years a moderator and he has nothing to show for it. Meanwhile, Mirko is laughing to the bank and spending his vacations in Hawaii.

In the end, we all have our things and hobbies that make us happy. If Hunter Rider enjoys doing this, who are we to criticize?

In the end, we all have our things and hobbies that make us happy. If Hunter Rider enjoys doing this, who are we to criticize?

Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

That's quite alot of typing. I could have done it too but the mods say that posting "lol." 500 times in a row in every single thread is ban worthy. Some people :p

Congrats anyway!

Congrats Hunter! That is serious dedication man :up:

Today, a milestone was achieved. A very rare Hype milestone that has only happened twice before.

Let's give it up for Hunter Rider who becomes the third Hypster to hit the 100,000 post mark!

:applaud

Wow, great job! When I become unemployed I hope I can join you!!:woot:

....with 100k posts, I'm really surprised he hasn't shown up to thank every congratulation individually yet.

I don't know if that's a milestone or evidence that he has too much free time. I know post count is a big deal because you need a certain amount to get privilages like avatar sizes. But once you start reaching 100,000 there's not much to celebrate.

Dont want to sound a *****e, but i tend to agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"