Contest Of Marvels (Thread 1)

I'll probably get my vote in tomorrow. Havent' even had a chance to read the debates yet. Looking forward to it.

POWdER-man said:
I don't think there is any need to debate anymore. I don't think we will make any headway on this, and we have made our points. Plus why is it always when Thanos gets smacked, they always have to retcon it and make him a freaking clone....lame :rolleyes::down:

Heh, blame Jim Starlin for that. Thanos is his baby and he protects him viciously. :D

Good luck Blaze it was a pleasure, and may the best (POWdER) MAN win....:D
Yeah, good luck. :up:

Well...not really. :o :(

Johnny Blaze said:
Yeah, good luck. :up:

Well...not really. :o :(

Yeah well, I was really planting a subliminal message...:o

Please dOn't Worry that you Didn't lEaRn how to read.

I just had the strangest urge to vote for JB's Thanos character,.. how odd?!

:(...damn, I am going to have to call ACME back to make a return. My x-ray vision goggles probably don't work either.....:(

It closes on Saturday evening. It seems like it's taking forever now but i know it would be best to give as much time as possible....

JH, could you keep us up-to-date on how many votes you've got, and who's done them?

Votes Turned In Thus Far:

POWdER-man
Johnny Blaze
JewishHobbit
Midnight Ice
Phaedrus45
trigger
deathshead2

I know there's a few more to come still. I'm going to send the normal people a PM to remind them to vote, and to tell them that voting ends Saturday.

JewishHobbit said:
Votes Turned In Thus Far:

POWdER-man
Johnny Blaze
JewishHobbit
Midnight Ice
Phaedrus45
trigger
deathshead2

I know there's a few more to come still. I'm going to send the normal people a PM to remind them to vote, and to tell them that voting ends Saturday.

I got my vote in.

I went with Forge :p

POWdER-man
Johnny Blaze
JewishHobbit
Midnight Ice
Phaedrus45
trigger
deathshead2
WOLVERINE25TH
wiegeabo

Still waiting on Victor, Harlekin, and Sparta*. Any other main players that I'm forgetting about?

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!

With a 12 vote turnout, and every Contest of Marvels Contestant's vote in (save Nightwolf and Nightwing), it is time to announce the votes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"