The Amazing Spider-Man Cool Spidey Tricks, Flips, & Shticks You'd Love To See!

JaD

Thriller Night
Reaction score
So, I had a dream of me as Spidey again, gah I love those. I wasn't in a Spidey outfit though, I was on my campus in a black leather jacket with red stripes going down the side and black gloves :word:. I was swinging around the campus avoiding the task of having to walk to class etc. :funny:

And one of the things that happened was me stopping a girl who was driving her pickup with her boyfriend so I could tell her something about the guy she had in her passenger seat. I swung up next to the truck and began talking with her. The boyfriend began getting agitated and I told him to cool it and relax because she needed to hear this. This guy obviously didn't want me to tell her what my problem with him was and opened his car door but I shot a web at his right hand (wrist) and tied the other end around the truck's left car wing mirror and told him to settle down. :funny: He was struggling and pulling on it with no success and I shot another web at his mouth before he could speak again.

I told the girl everything I needed to tell her and she grabbed her backpack from the backseat and took a pair of scissors out and tried to cut the web with them. It wouldn't break at all and told her it's much stronger than that. I used my Spidey strength to rip the web off the mirror and still holding and pulling on it (with the guy also still struggling with the web around his wrist) I aimed it at his face and let go, creating a loud smack to his face and knocking him out unconscious. :lmao: I told the girl "You have a good day, miss." and swung away after that :spidey: (Don't you love Spidey dreams? :applaud)

sm2015.jpg

2004681930147573492rsr.jpg

57457hg.jpg

What are some Spider-Tricks you'd love to see this time around?

Last edited:
I'd love to see something like the web dome. Maybe even Spidey wrapping someone's wrists with webs. maybe even web back pack like in the comics. :spidey::up:

Let's see some "Spidey-Tyson Boxing Gloves" in action.

^^ That would rock. What about a web parachute for a victim that is falling if Spidey is in battle with a VIllian?

^^ That would rock. What about a web parachute for a victim that is falling if Spidey is in battle with a VIllian?
Haha. Yeah, anything would be cool to see. I remember seeing 'The Incredible Hulk' and getting so fired up when I saw him use the Thunderclap. Really would be nice to see them try something new with the web.

I wanna see Spidey reading the Bugle while on a wall. I forgot where I saw a pic like that, but I always liked that idea. I'll post it if I can find it.

Haha. Yeah, anything would be cool to see. I remember seeing 'The Incredible Hulk' and getting so fired up when I saw him use the Thunderclap. Really would be nice to see them try something new with the web.
Yeah, the Thunderclap rocked!

I wanna see Spidey reading the Bugle while on a wall. I forgot where I saw a pic like that, but I always liked that idea. I'll post it if I can find it.
That reminds me, I loved seeing Spidey sit on a web sack or whater while reading the newspaper with Romita Sr.'s art. I honestly, would love ot see something like that in S-M4.

He did that in the "Enter Electro" game..perched on a building, reading the paper. It looked funny :woot:

I would like to see some fancy web actions, like webbing up a bad guy/villain ("cocoon" webbing). Or maybe something like Spider-ManHero12 suggested. :up:

I'd like to see Spider-Trackers.
Another is this one scene from a Spider-Comic where Peter and MJ are testing out Spider-Man's new secret layer (really just a crawl space storage type room). She open's the secret entrance and it drives his spider-senses crazy because he rigged some sort of alarm that only effects him.

I wouldn't mind seeing those things.

^^ Spider trackers? Hmm, they would be cool, but Spidey really doesn't have a utility belt in these films.

I also think it would be cool if Spidey made a web sling for his arm if it's injured.

I also think it would be cool if Spidey made a web sling for his arm if it's injured.

I also want to see him be more comfortable and confident as Spider-man with A LOT more one liners and jokes aimed at the villain to distract them and get the upper hand in the fight.

Also this time maybe the villain could be gift wrapped in webbing to the cops rather than dying.

all i have to say is they should get their ideas from the moves we've seen in Spider-Man 3 the video game and Web of Shadows

-Where he flips over a villain,then shoots two webs by the villain's feet and pulls himself straight into the villain,feet first.

-Webzip

-Web Parachute,but now for spidey to land with.Instead when a villain is attacking spidey and spidey is on the ground and needs to get the villain off of him,spidey shoots a web parachute onto the villain,and the wind pulls the villain off of spidey.

-Web Yank Punch:Spidey shoots a web onto a villain and yanks the villain towards him,then when the villain gets close enough,spidey punches him.

-Web Drag:Spidey shoots a web on a moving car,and shoots the other end of the web onto the villain to drag the villain away.

-Web Paddle:Spidey throws a villain up in the air,then shoots a web onto the villain and pulls him back,then spidey hits the villain up into the air again,then pulls the villain back down,then spidey hits the villain into the air again.

-Leapfrogging a lamppost of mailbox.
-Spidey tracers
-Using webbing to help structural damage

-Where he flips over a villain,then shoots two webs by the villain's feet and pulls himself straight into the villain,feet first.

-Webzip

-Web Parachute,but now for spidey to land with.Instead when a villain is attacking spidey and spidey is on the ground and needs to get the villain off of him,spidey shoots a web parachute onto the villain,and the wind pulls the villain off of spidey.

-Web Yank Punch:Spidey shoots a web onto a villain and yanks the villain towards him,then when the villain gets close enough,spidey punches him.

-Web Drag:Spidey shoots a web on a moving car,and shoots the other end of the web onto the villain to drag the villain away.

-Web Paddle:Spidey throws a villain up in the air,then shoots a web onto the villain and pulls him back,then spidey hits the villain up into the air again,then pulls the villain back down,then spidey hits the villain into the air again.
Those are some great ideas! :yay:

-Webzip

Uhh... we've seen that. Twice.

At 1:18 (though it was a kick not a punch)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEuEbgT6_j8

and again at the very start of the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBbPAZriocs

I want to see some one actually get webbed up. Not just stuck to a big giant spider web. But webbed up like in a web body suit like we see all the time in the comics and cartoons.

I would also love to see a fight scene take place in a giant elevator shaft with something like 8 different elevators going up and down all over the place. Spidey having to dodge the elevators and fight someone at the same time would be amazing. He could shoot some webs at one of the moving elevators and use the momentum to kick the villain, or twirl around the cables and kick the villain right into a moving elevator. It could match the train fight in eye candy.

And yeah, a web parachute would be cool.

But the big thing I want to see would be crazy hard to do. Give me a second...

A big bank robbing scene. Three guys go running out to a car with the money. Now four armed guys in a car take off. Full face masks, black clothes, the whole deal. They're driving 90 with the cops right behind them. They keep taking wild shots at the cops. Out of no where Spidey jumps on the front of the car and says something like "hey guys, do me a favor and make a quick stop over here, I have to pee" as soon as he's done talking all four guys open fire at him to hit nothing but the front wind shield. He's already flipped to the back of the car to which he says "seriously guys pull over, I really really have to pee." To which the fire at him again only to hit the back wind shield. He then flips right inside the car. And quickly webs everyones gunhand to a part of the car as so they can't use it at all. At this point he says "ok, so you guys aren't going to stop?" They'll all yelling and stuff, we might even here one guy say something like "It's fricken Spider-Man! I told you we shouldn't do this in New York!" And then Spidey says "Ok, so I guess this means we're going to have to stop my way" He then fasions eveyones seat belts. And then jumps right through the front windshield, and from the hood of the car turns to the driver and says "last chance!" To which the driver then floors the gas. We see that he is now doing well over a 100 mph. Spider-Man then webs the front hood of the car and then slides right under the car from the front. The passanger could even look at the driver and say something like "dude! You killed him!" For a quick laugh. But we see that under the car Spidey is stuck to the bottom and is making his way to the back. Once there he punches the bottom of the car to expose the spinning axel. He then shoots the rest of the web into the spinning axel. So we have a line of webbing coming from the hood of the car to the axel. The axel sucks the web tight, and then pulls on the front of the car which then flips the entire car. The car is now upside down slidding down the street, sparks flying everywhere with Spidey right on top. To which it finally comes to a stop with all the guys inside ok but still webbed to the car and a little dizzy. Spidey then says "All you had to do was stop, or not rob a bank in a city full of superheros." After Spidey swings away one of the robbers could even punch one of the other robbers and say "TOLD YOU!"

Plus it would hint to the fact that Spidey isn't the only hero in New York. That's what I'd kill to see on the screen. Great action, great humor, pure Spidey with the quips and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"