The Amazing Spider-Man The Offical "We All Love Spider-Man" Thread

DACMAN

The Spidey Fan
Reaction score
Sometimes I forget that everyone on here loves Spidey. We all want him to have the best movie possible. We fight, we argue, we disagree, but at the end of the day if any of us met in real life we'd probably be really good friends. I want this thread to be the "we love Spidey thread". No hate, no complaining about Spidey 3. Just simple "Man I love Spidey and can't wait for Spider-Man 4 because it will simply be another Spider-Man movie I can add to my collection.

I can't wait to watch this movie over and over. I saw Spider-Man 1 in theaters 9 times!

Spider-Man 2, 7 times!

And Spider-Man 3 in theaters 3 times. :(

I wonder how many times I'll watch this one. :D

"GO SPIDEY! GO!"

Dacman, here's to a more matured, grounded, and grown-up spider-man movie!

I LOVE SPIDER-MAN!

Who are you and what have you done to DACMAN? IMPOSTER:woot:

I love Spider-Man...
But I love Ultimate Spider-Man more!...

So heres to a Spider-man reboot after Spidey 4 :)

I love Spider-Man. Spider-Man 2 is one of my favorite movies. I really like the first one aswell. And Spider-Man 3 does have it's good moments.

I hope Spider-Man 4 will be a great movie.

Spidey is the best!:spidey:

Spider-Man, 12 times

Spider-Man 2, 7 times

Spider-Man 3, 1 time

(in theaters I mean)

Spidey! :spidey: :heart:

So you beat me on Spider-Man 1, but I beat you on 3, and we tied on Spidey 2. :D

I've never thought I'd come across someone who saw the first Spider-Man more than myself in theaters. Kudos!

Sometimes I forget that everyone on here loves Spidey. We all want him to have the best movie possible. We fight, we argue, we disagree, but at the end of the day if any of us met in real life we'd probably be really good friends. I want this thread to be the "we love Spidey thread". No hate, no complaining about Spidey 3. Just simple "Man I love Spidey and can't wait for Spider-Man 4 because it will simply be another Spider-Man movie I can add to my collection.

I can't wait to watch this movie over and over. I saw Spider-Man 1 in theaters 9 times!

Spider-Man 2, 7 times!

And Spider-Man 3 in theaters 3 times. :(

I wonder how many times I'll watch this one. :D

"GO SPIDEY! GO!"

Spider-Man, 12 times

Spider-Man 2, 7 times

Spider-Man 3, 1 time

(in theaters I mean)

Spidey! :spidey: :heart:

Those are some crazy numbers. The most times I've been to a movie in theaters is when I saw Batman Begins 3 times in one week. I usually can't go see a movie more than twice in theaters.

Anyways, I absolutely love Spider-Man! :ikyn

Who are you and what have you done to DACMAN? IMPOSTER:woot:

:D A reaction like that is one of the reasons I started this thread. I was getting on the HYPE! and I was all geared up to argue, but then it accured to me I was getting on to talk to a bunch of guys that love Spidey as much as I do. We should be getting on here to go on and on about how much we all love ourselves some Spidey.

I hope Sam tries to out-do his action scenes in this one. Can you imagine an action scene that Raimi says will "blow the train fight scene out of the water?" I remember reading reviews for Spider-Man 3, and every other one would take the time to say "while the action scenes are good and come in large amounts, none of them dethrone the fight scene in Spider-Man 2 on top of the train as the best fight scene of the series."

And I think most of us will agree that the fights in Spider-Man 2 were some of the best fight scenes in any movie ever. I really liked the aerial battle with Harry in Spider-Man 3 as well.

Those are some crazy numbers. The most times I've been to a movie in theaters is when I saw Batman Begins 3 times in one week. I usually can't go see a movie more than twice in theaters.

Anyways, I absolutely love Spider-Man! :ikyn

Yeah, it takes a lot for me to see a movie more than once..maybe twice in the theater. I had a list awhile back of the superhero films I had seen however many times..hmmm.

SPIDEY!

As a HUGE supporter of these films, I have to say, Iall 3 of these films are incredible, if you ask me, and I honestly can't wait for the 4th. I'll be waiting in line 3 to 4 hours for the midnight premiere, just like last time. :spidey:

OMG. Bizarro DACMAN!?

I also love Spidey. I saw SM1 like 3 times, SM2 4 times I think, and SM3...well once.

I love Spidey. I grew up on the cartoon and the first comic I ever really bought was a Spidey comic. The first Spider-Man film was actually the first DVD I ever bought. I can't wait for S4 to come out already.

Saw SPider-Man (2002) - 1 time (I was younger)

Spider-Man 2 (2004) - 4 times

Spider-Man 3 (2007) - 2 times

Spider-Man - 1 (I was 8 and didn't even like Spider-Man that much yet)

Spider-Man 2 - 1 (I was 10 and just getting into it, lol)

Spider-Man 3 - 3 (First in a tiny ghetto theater, second in IMAX, third in IMAX dome)

I like the point someone made earlier that if we all met in real life, we would be good friends and get along great because we have a common interest in something very few people share with us, as opposed to arguing with each other on message boards. I'd never thought of that before, thats kinda cool :awesome:

Great thread!:up:

I've been a Spidey fan since age 3, watched the 90s 'toon as a little kid and loved it. I couldn't wait for the movie to come out so I started getting into the comics right near the start of JMS' run in '01. The first two movies are probably what really solidified my place as a Spidey fan and the rest became history. Looking forward to the next movie, even if it stinks I'll still end up seeing it over and over again.

Spidey 1 - 1 time
Spidey 2 - 1 time
Spidey 3 - 0 times lol

As for a backgorund on my love for SPidey before the films, that probably started when I was about 4 or 5. I watched Spider-Man TAS in the 90's, and I had quite a few figures from the show ,then around 2001 or 2002, I started reading back issues. I'll write a more in depth view later.

Last edited:
I love Spidey. I grew up on the cartoon and the first comic I ever really bought was a Spidey comic. The first Spider-Man film was actually the first DVD I ever bought. I can't wait for S4 to come out already.

Me too.

I like the point someone made earlier that if we all met in real life, we would be good friends and get along great because we have a common interest in something very few people share with us, as opposed to arguing with each other on message boards. I'd never thought of that before, thats kinda cool :awesome:

:up:

Spider-Man was the movie that got me interested in Superhero movies and comics

SM - 5 times
SM2 - 5 times
SM3 - 5 times

I actually flew to new york (I live in te UK) to watch SM1 as I didn't want to wait a month for it to hit the UK. that's how much I love spidey.
also I didn't hate SM3 I was just disappointed with it.
I freaking geeked out when I saw SM2, I left the cinema saying 'that is the best superhero movie I have ever seen, no way will sam top that'. unfortunately I was right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"