The Amazing Spider-Man The Offical "We All Love Spider-Man" Thread

spiderman4teaserwo2.jpg

I loved how you could controle your jump off a wall run.
So did I, but it didn't have...how can I put this? It didn't have a very agile feel to it. With the S-M2 game, the web-swinging was fast amnd the jumpeing was high. Not to mention the icnredible adrenaline rush when you jumped off the mpire state building in the S-M2 game. S-M3 was not a bad game though. I thought the storyline missions were quite fun and challenging. As I said, I LOVED fighting Sandman in the subway. I think to myself at times if S-M3 the game had taken the web-swinging speed, and agility, and free fall, etc, from the S-M2 game, it, without a doubt in my mind could have been the greatest Spider-Man game ever. Oh, and if they made he combat more like S-M2's where we had the freedom to do the rodeo twirl with the enemies having ragdoll physics and such. That felt so stiff in the S-M3 game. Like I ssaid though, I really liked the game. It just wasn't as good as the S_M2 game.

I didn't really know where to put this, but I think maybe it'd be appropriate in this thread: yesterday I bought Amazing Spider-man #39 :woot:
300px-AmazingSpiderman39.jpg

It was priced at $500 but the guy sold it to me for one hundred. At first I was hesistant just cause I've never spent more than like $10 on a single issue, but I payed him the money and now I'm happy I did. Its in fanTASTic condition, the pages are off white and it has no blimishes besides a tiny tear on the cover.
Think that was a good buy or not?
By the way Ninjacarm, that poster is sick ;) I love it bro

I didn't really know where to put this, but I think maybe it'd be appropriate in this thread: yesterday I bought Amazing Spider-man #39 :woot:

It was priced at $500 but the guy sold it to me for one hundred. At first I was hesistant just cause I've never spent more than like $10 on a single issue, but I payed him the money and now I'm happy I did. Its in fanTASTic condition, the pages are off white and it has no blimishes besides a tiny tear on the cover.

It really depends on how good a condition it is in. 500 bucks was WAAAAY over priced from the way you described the condition. 100 sounds about right.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_tr...zing+spider-man+39+&_sacat=See-All-Categories

But good for you, that's a great issue. :up:

So did I, but it didn't have...how can I put this? It didn't have a very agile feel to it. With the S-M2 game, the web-swinging was fast amnd the jumpeing was high. Not to mention the icnredible adrenaline rush when you jumped off the mpire state building in the S-M2 game. S-M3 was not a bad game though. I thought the storyline missions were quite fun and challenging. As I said, I LOVED fighting Sandman in the subway. I think to myself at times if S-M3 the game had taken the web-swinging speed, and agility, and free fall, etc, from the S-M2 game, it, without a doubt in my mind could have been the greatest Spider-Man game ever. Oh, and if they made he combat more like S-M2's where we had the freedom to do the rodeo twirl with the enemies having ragdoll physics and such. That felt so stiff in the S-M3 game. Like I ssaid though, I really liked the game. It just wasn't as good as the S_M2 game.

I can see people saying Spider-Man 3 felt stiff. But really, compared to Spidey Web of Shadows, they all seem stiff now. Hate or love that game, they did his agility perfect in that one.

Great buy! My most recent great buy was ASM annual #1, which whent for $70, but was %60 off.

Nice man! What condition was that in?

^^ Good enough ofr the price, lol. Really good, i think. Not fantastic, but good.

Reopening this thread just to remind everyone that we are all Spidey fans.

Not to sound too preachy, and all. But why all the animosity and all the hate towards each other around these parts lately? I haven't ever noticed this place so filled with it. We should all be able to get along despite our different opinions.

:spidey:

Last edited:
Good call, a re-opening of this thread is :up: with this Spider-man. Will say more about the amazing spectacularness of Spider-man later.

My best buy Spider-Man comic wise was Amazing Spider-Man issue 45. Got the guy to go from 120 dollars, to 20 bucks!

01393.jpg

My best buy Spider-Man comic wise was Amazing Spider-Man issue 45. Got the guy to go from 120 dollars, to 20 bucks!

01393.jpg

Sweeeet!!!!

*gets out the Grape Juice and peanut butter/Jelly sandwiches*.. mind if I borrow it to read. lol

*ahhh.. memeories of my younger brother and my comic collection.. *sighs* :cwink:

Great thread. I feel like quoting Bill Pullman's speach in Independence Day now.

But I first got into Spider-Man along with Batman at the same time. I watched both cartoons on Saturday morning. I must have seen all the episodes dozens of times since then. I had alot of Spider-Man action figures and I bought a black suit Spider-Man with the first comic of black suit SM coming back to earth. It was a collector's edition but i opened it to read the comic.

I first learned of the film when my mom told me they were making one. I didn't believe her because I had no idea how they would make Spider-Man swing. I didn't know about cg back then. I first saw the twin towers trailer with JP3 and I was in tears by the end. Seeing what I didn't believe come true before my eyes on the big screen was something I'll never forget. Even when the zoom out shot of the helicopter in the web in between the twin towers, I still had no idea what it was. I thought it was some stupid giant spider monster movie. Then it cut to his face and my reaction was unexplainable.

Sometimes I forget that everyone on here loves Spidey. We all want him to have the best movie possible. We fight, we argue, we disagree, but at the end of the day if any of us met in real life we'd probably be really good friends. I want this thread to be the "we love Spidey thread". No hate, no complaining about Spidey 3. Just simple "Man I love Spidey and can't wait for Spider-Man 4 because it will simply be another Spider-Man movie I can add to my collection.

I can't wait to watch this movie over and over. I saw Spider-Man 1 in theaters 9 times!

Spider-Man 2, 7 times!

And Spider-Man 3 in theaters 3 times. :(

I wonder how many times I'll watch this one. :D

"GO SPIDEY! GO!"
I wish I'd discovered this thread sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"