Cops on stakeout see 12-year-old kid running with a toy gun, and shoot him dead

As for me, I am done trying to voice my opinion on the matter here. My bet is everyone who's posted on this thread, will at one point be at the receiving end of a crooked cop's demonstration of authority. I hope none of you end up getting the 'kill shot', but I do hope you will all remember, at that moment, that you heard me warn you all about crooked cops here on the SHH boards. My guess is that the cop who shot this innocent 12 year old, was indeed on of these crooked cops who are backed by the U.S. court system.

:whatever:

Your paranoia is ridiculous. And again, I've watched the videos. I am aware that there are crooked cops. This doesn't seem to be the case.

:up: :up:

After 3 minutes of research I found out it was after 9:30 PM in a neighborhood known for drug and criminal activity...so considering it's dark, they're in a bad neighborhood, the kid's carrying what appears to be an authentic looking weapon and he fails to stop when told, I'd say the officer's actions were justified, however tragic it may have turned out to be.

When I was 12, if I was outside after it was dark, I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week.

The **** was he doing out?

The toy gun was probably made in China and contaminated with lead, the cop did that kid a favor and took him out of his misery before dying from lead poisoning.

:o

The toy gun was probably made in China and contaminated with lead, the cop did that kid a favor and took him out of his misery before dying from lead poisoning.

:o

lol...i knew there was still good cops around.

i think the guy got caught in the heat of the moment , split decisions can be tricky. you shoot an armed man in the leg he might shoot back when he goes down.

If you know anything about biology, Badora, or about your own eye, you will know that--in the dark--red, blue, even green will become black. There is no way to differentiate the color black and red in the dark, because the eye uses the "rod" part of they retina and not the "cones".

Learn some goddamn anatomy.

What is a twelve year old doing, out in the streets, after 10 pm?

I think the parents are at fault here.

Sad, very sad. My condolences go out to the boy's family. At this point, I'm unable to place the blame on either part.

My work is done here.

*Slinks out of the room*:ninja:

What is a twelve year old doing, out in the streets, after 10 pm?

I think the parents are at fault here.

...it was 9:30 he was in front of his house. Last I heard we didn't have curfews here, it's part of being lucky enough to live in America.

When I was 12, if I was outside after it was dark, I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week.

The **** was he doing out?

Times have changed. Kids stay out playing at all sorts of hours now.
And I say the cop should be given a desk job from now on. Who can say if he's at fault. The point is; he messed up. Gunpei Yoki created the gameboy, but then he created the virtua boy. He messed up. As result nintendo gave him a pointless desk job. A doctor can make a surgical move that seems completely justified, but if he misreads it he messed up. He'll lose his job or be given pointless secretary work. This guy made what he thought to be a justified move alledgedly. He messed up though. As a result the guy needs to get benched. Take him off the streets.

Nope. We live in America. Freedom and all that suff.

Yes, and when I lived with my parents, they were the ones that set the rules. They told me "If you don't like the rules we lay down, pack your **** up and move out"

Yes, and when I lived with my parents, they were the ones that set the rules. They told me "If you don't like the rules we lay down, pack your **** up and move out"

That sounds very unamerican.:oldrazz:

It sounds normal to me and for all of my friends from college

I guess that 12 year old was coming home from work, so the mortgage bill, power bill and car insurance was paid for the month :dry:

He was most likely coming from playing with his friends, a neighbors house, the corner store, ect. What's with this sudden suspicion of the child?

I forget asking the question "the **** was he doing out?" is "sudden suspicion of the child" :dry::whatever:

I forget asking the question "the **** was he doing out?" is "sudden suspicion of the child" :dry::whatever:

I told you that you're from a completely different generation and wouldn't know how common it is for kids to be out late.

When I was 12 I was out till about 12-1 every night.Straight A student mind you:)

I am 23 now getting a degree in Nursing:p

I told you that you're from a completely different generation and wouldn't know how common it is for kids to be out late.

So it's the kids that rule the house. The parents are just there to supply the internet connection for the xbox

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"